wizard

Landon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I would never eat a human (of course), I would never eat a rabbit, a fish, a crab, a lobster, any other animal from the water, monkies, spiders, any other bug, dogs, cats, deer, etc.

Last edited:
I would not ever eat dog, cat or duck. Those are my main 3, but I would probably turn down offers for some other 'obscure' animals, eg. Kangaroo. This does bring up the argument of "Why would you eat some slaughtered animals but not others, just because of what the norm is?" which does really make you think about it on a deeper level.

Bad news for you, you already eat lots of bugs! And I'm not talking about in your sleep, cause that's a myth.

I don't eat reptiles, mammals or birds, but I do eat fish and crustaceans.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be the stereotypical vegan and announce that, as I'm vegan, I would never eat an animal.

I would never eat a dog, cat, and a guinea pig, reasons because i own a dog and two guinea pigs myself. i can never imagine eating my babies.
i also plan on getting a cat in the future so if i just straight up start eating cats that would be weird for him and me.

whispers we're not animals

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious dogs/cats/other common pets..
I've heard duck is very oily so I don't think I'd want to eat one, plus no reptiles or fish blech (fish sticks and salmon are okay, but I don't really like most other seafood)

No dogs and cats and horses. Other not too obscure things are up for consideration.

I would never eat a frog because they are my favourite animal. I also wouldn't eat a human, cat, dog, or rodent just because I'd be too squicked out.

I'm open to anything, but I probably would say no to cats and dogs since I've owned them before. And I probably wouldn't enjoy eating insects, but I'd try it once just to see what it tastes like.

I wouldn't eat dog, cat, songbirds/non-game fowl, or horse, bc those are pets. plus seals are too cute to eat. i guess you'd have to say those are cultural biases i have. i wouldn't eat rodents, possums, armadillos, lizards, or raccoons because that would be nasty imo (again, i guess that's a cultural thing). i wouldnt eat whale, dolphin/porpoise, or cuttlefish, they seem like our peers to me in terms of sentience and complexity so it would feel weird and wrong. i guess most other critters i might eat, heh

oh i saw a few mention duck-- crispy duck from the Chinese restaurant is fantastic imo...

Back