Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Birds are severely underrated pets.

giphy.gif

Look at this adorableness and tell me you don't want to keep it safe from the harsh world out there forever.

I love dogs, unfortunately for me my family's always been a big on cats. I don't mind cats but I prefer dogs (we did have this cat that I loved to death).

This is a bit hard for me to answer, I love both dogs and cats. I ended up picking cats though, but I still like them both in their own ways.

When I was younger I had a dog named Pep (named after the dog in Putt Putt. It was one of my favorite games at the time) we had him until he passed and we haven't had another dog sense. Now with cats I've had a lot of them over the years. Now the only pets we have are cats (4 cats in all).

Sadly they don't get along very well, two of them have to be separated otherwise they'll fight. Surprisingly the two that don't get along are a boy and girl instead of two boys. (the two boy cats we have are best friends.)

I would say I enjoy both equally. Cats get a bonus point for being low maintenance, but dogs also get a bonus point for being the, hehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehhe, underdog.

Definitely a cat person. Dogs are too much trouble. :D

Back