• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Are you a dog or cat person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

• Dog

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Cats because they're so unique and have such personality. Mine are goofy and fun, love em. They're also so soft and cuddly. I love dogs too though

I'm a cat person, I always have been and I always will be.

Dog's are generally too messy, high maintenance, smelly and annoying for me, so I could never have one as a companion. I know there are many dogs who are quite the opposite and those are the little sweethearts that I love but I just couldn't. They are really loving which is lovely.

Cats on the other hand, from my experience are literal queens/kings who deserve all my affection, hahaha. All of the cats I have met are well behaved, independent, clean, calm and loving. Every cat I have met has loved me, even strays! So I must give off some sort of "cat person aura" because I always get approached by them. I plan to get two cats in the future because two is better than one. am I right? I plan to name them Skitty/Cherry and Tia. :)

I'm a huge cat person but I'm a little allergic to the hair. I don't know if it's allergies or what but I get phlegmy if I'm around pets for a long time. I had a cat when I was really young but not since then. I also love dogs though and I love playing with my friends' and relatives' dogs!

Dogs are pretty cool, but my favorite has to be cats. They're just adorable. And quiet, and soft, and intelligent ?? you can see their individual personalities very clearly if you just watch them for a long enough amount of time.

I love dogs though, don't get me wrong. I just don't think I'd enjoy owning one as much as my cat, since they're much more work. As somebody who's prone to migraines, I don't know if I'd be able to deal with a lot of barking.

i love dogs. theyre just so full of unconditional love its sometimes overwhelming. i also do love cats too, the purring and soft paws and all. but since i do own dogs and always had one in the family all my life, ill have to vote dog.

Aw man why not both? Growing up we always had cats, but 2 years ago my mom got two Pomeranian puppies for Christmas (my Dream Dog) and like.... I could not love a human child as much as I love my dog XD. My brother, who was a devout dog hater, is in love with my mom's dog. They're just really sweet and cuddly. I am not a huge fan of other dogs (especially big ones, I had a bad experience as a kid) but I can't deny my dogs have made me a dog person. I still really love cats though? The sweetest cat I ever had was a huge Maine coon named Titan, they're such a smart breed, like he taught himself to pee in the toilet instead of the litter box. He used to sleep on the pillow next to my head and he was the most gentle baby, I miss him.

I'm a both kind of person. every animal is different and can leave impressions on us forever. i've had lots of cats that ive loved, as well as dogs. i enjoy both but cats make me sneeze a bit.
i have an amazing cat named artemis, he's playful and cuddly. also incredibly cute. i've had many dogs in the past. :)

I'm definitely a kitty person for sure! I've grown up with a cat always in the house and I can't resist how cute and fluffy they are <3 however dogs are very cute too! I've never had one of those so I'm probably biased but I'd like to have one someday.

MY SWEET DOGGOS.

Cats are cool, but I've never had one because my dad is allergic.

I CAN HEAR MY CUTE DOGS SNORING ITS SO PRECIOUS.
They're big, fat Labrador Retrievers.

Back