• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you a dog or cat person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

• Dog

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
I'm a human...

Just kidding I fully know what you mean. And I'm a cat person. Always have been, always will be. I don't hate dogs though, I like them a lot, just not as much as cats.

I'm a human...

Just kidding I fully know what you mean. And I'm a cat person. Always have been, always will be. I don't hate dogs though, I like them a lot, just not as much as cats.

I bet dogs will win the poll >:3

Kittens are a adorable, but when they grow up they can be very grumpy, where as dogs remain like kittens. That's why i prefer dogs :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love dogs c:

Ay, dogs are winning so far :D

I love both. Dogs are more playful and loving. Cats are cleaner and take less effort to care for.

I much prefer cats! Although I see the appeal people have for dogs.

I'm a cat person. The first cat I ever owned was called Spook because she was born on Halloween, and after she passed my family adopted an older cat called Charlie who was very ill. He passed away last year. About two weeks ago my mum adopted a little kitten and we named her Rocket. Her name is actually a reference to Team Rocket since my siblings are coincidentally named Jessie and James and my family are big Pokemon fans.

Cats are Satan in disguise lolll

You wouldn't think that if you met my cat Daisy
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
I personally like cats a lot more than dogs. They don't smell bad, they're not overly dependent on you, they are (from my own experience) much more loving, they're really graceful animals, and they're just so precious! How could you resist my darling little Daisy's face? I couldn't!

Last edited:
I have had cats for majority of my life so naturally I'd prefer them. But recently I've been toying with the idea of having a dog.

I like both oh noo :(

Hm I do like dogs for the friendliness a bit more, cats generally aren't very cuddly creatures (at least in my experience) but I like cats for not having to be so active, they don't require constant play times or walks which is nice sometimes haha

You wouldn't think that if you met my cat Daisy
View attachment 208738
I personally like cats a lot more than dogs. They don't smell bad, they're not overly dependent on you, they are (from my own experience) much more loving, they're really graceful animals, and they're just so precious! How could you resist my darling little Daisy's face? I couldn't!

I think my dog says otherwise. :)

IMG_1560.jpg

I think my dog says otherwise. :)

Now that is a cute lil doog

But I personally think most dogs aren't that attractive looking. The only cat I don't really like by appearance are the hairless cats, other than that I love all cats.

But I really would like to have a Yorkie or a Westie or a Poodle, they're all nice dogs :)

I voted for dogs but I've never really been able to be around cats because I'm allergic to them.:(

I don't mind dogs or cats at all although if I had to pick between the two alone, it'd be cats. Dogs can be a little too much for me with their energy and having to take them on walks daily. Most cats I've been around were pretty chill. Don't get me wrong, I do find both to be cute, though!

But honestly, I'm more of a ferret person. They are the most hilarious animals to be around! They sleep for many hours but can adjust to your schedule. When they're awake, they can get pretty energetic and it's so great to watch. Mine didn't fail to entertain. Ferrets are also known for stealing your things (for example car keys, socks, plush). Every week, my ferret had a new favorite toy to drag around the house; it was very endearing. Meeko was fond of getting into mischief like falling asleep in drawers, climbing furniture, and even stole my dad's wallet at one point (he even took out cash lol). There were times he enjoyed following me around; he'd just wait at the bathroom door. He was such a sweetheart. There wasn't a single person who didn't like him. :')

I miss him a lot still. He was unforgettable.

ordiY1Y.jpg

Back