• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Inktober Freebies

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
lk8kf3zh.png

Gonna try the inktober event to help improve my art. I think I'll stick to it a little more/procrastinate less if some of the art is for other people.

Feel free to post request. I prefer AC themes like mayors/villagers since I think they're easier to draw. But feel free to post OCs.

Also, gonna try and do this traditionally, but I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to take pics with my camera. If the quality doesn't show well in the first few pieces, may switch to digital.
Once I start posting drawings, feel free to give some critiques

Additional Notes:

• Drawing request in no particular order. If I draw a request for someone who posted after your, it doesn't necessarily mean that I won't draw your request.
  • If I draw your request, I'll "like" your post, so you know to come back to the thread.
  • I'm going to try to draw everyday, but might not upload the pics everyday. May upload my drawings in batches.

lk8kf3zh.png

TMxJiYal.jpg

cFtMwy6l.jpg

eCKXOhL.png

qjig18y.png

Last edited:
my characters are located here, maybe one will interest you? I have two mayors and a pretty simple OC ^^
thank you for considering! good luck with inktober ;)

Seeing so many people doing Inktober really makes me wanna join in! ^-^
Anyways, here is my AC character~ X
Also, here is one of my oc's if my mayor doesn't interest ya~ X

Cheers for considering and have fun with doing Inktober!

Could you draw my bebe Leopold? I would love it ^o^ ty!!

i'd love it if you maybe considered my mayor (x) :) if not, maybe ruby, teddy, or fang?

Here's my Day One drawing.

Since, I'm not following a prompt, I just decided to do a banner for the thread. Also did a quick comic as kind of a backstory for the banner

Day 1: Thread banner + comic

lk8kf3zh.png

TMxJiYal.jpg

Also, added some additional notes to the 1st post.

• Drawing request in no particular order. If I draw a request for someone who posted after your, it doesn't necessarily mean that I won't draw your request.
  • If I draw your request, I'll "like" your post, so you know to come back to the thread.
  • I'm going to try to draw everyday, but might not upload the pics everyday. May upload my drawings in batches.

I'll try to get some requests done for the next couple days.

Here's my Day One drawing.

Since, I'm not following a prompt, I just decided to do a banner for the thread. Also did a quick comic as kind of a backstory for the banner

Day 1: Thread banner + comic

lk8kf3zh.png

TMxJiYal.jpg

Also, added some additional notes to the 1st post.

I'll try to get some requests done for the next couple days.
LOL. Love it.

How did Stitches eat two full pies? he's so small!

(this is adorable)

Last edited:
These are really great, I love the sparkly pens you're using!

Back