• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Gardening stuff from my second town (added stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unicorn~

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
ya I'm gonna need tbt if I wanna get all those legit hybrids and restore my second town, so uhh here is some stuff to sell:

****MORE STUFF ADDED****
-Cedar sapling: 1tbt each
-Sapling: 1tbt each
-Holly start: 1tbt each
-Lucky clovers: 2tbt each
-Fertilizer: 1tbt each
-Golden axe, shovel, watering can: 3tbt each
-Silver axe: 2tbt each
-Any basket of perfect fruits: 2tbt each

Also some hybrids I bred:
-15 blue roses: 2tbt per flower
-15 blue violets: 2tbt per flower
-Assorted carnations: 2tbt per flower

I will ALSO accept legit hybrids (ones that you bred or you got from a breeder) in exchange for the stuff I'm selling. Do not offer hybrids I already have.

thxs :3

Last edited:
I like how you have over 5,000 TBT and say you need some. xD
Anyway I'd like a Silver Axe (possibly two if you have more than one) please. :)

Last edited:
Yeah! Me, of course. I just sold my town (long story), and I would like landscaping supplies for my town, Dripcove.

Town: Dripcove
Mayor: Tarou
Order: 2 of each golden tool (18TBT)
FC: In the sidebar and signature

Thank you so much for this!

Yeah! Me, of course. I just sold my town (long story), and I would like landscaping supplies for my town, Dripcove.

Town: Dripcove
Mayor: Tarou
Order: 2 of each golden tool (18TBT)
FC: In the sidebar and signature

Thank you so much for this!

Sure thing! You can come over to my second town, there are tools right outside the train station.
(lol why do you keep resetting? Is this like your third town? Ehhh....ah well this means I can make more profit off you)

It?s simply because I get tired of my town, I don?t know why, but the towns I make always end in the same way, so I just decided to stop this once and for all by making a deal. I just buy this thing and it?s done.

Also, it seems like you went offline in the 3ds

Last edited:
It?s simply because I get tired of my town, I don?t know why, but the towns I make always end in the same way, so I just decided to stop this once and for all by making a deal. I just buy this thing and it?s done.

Also, it seems like you went offline in the 3ds

I'm still online. Yeah, you should really stop resetting XD

Wanna come over now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back