Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
prediction: glow/toad/oath will be scum. if there's 1 more it will be ness. cant reveal the reasoning behind those guesses, unfortunately

:lemon:

tina pls reroll the roles if i end up mafia w/ oath

/obs (so I can see how this works better before potentially joining in the future :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do observers have any sort of post requirement or just players? (I've been reading all the guides but couldn't find that piece of information)

/obs (so I can see how this works better before potentially joining in the future :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do observers have any sort of post requirement or just players? (I've been reading all the guides but couldn't find that piece of information)

Observers will get a QT to talk in and aren't allowed to post in this game thread during the game. ;) hope to see you join games in the future, but to be honest the best way to learn is to play, maybe you'll reconsider joining this game. <3

Observers will get a QT to talk in and aren't allowed to post in this game thread during the game. ;) hope to see you join games in the future, but to be honest the best way to learn is to play, maybe you'll reconsider joining this game. <3

Thanks that makes sense! I want to join but tbh I'm afraid of messing up somehow and making everyone mad so I figured I should just watch first

Thanks that makes sense! I want to join but tbh I'm afraid of messing up somehow and making everyone mad so I figured I should just watch first

So long as you follow the rules in the original post and use common sense, you wouldn't have a problem, it's really hard to throw a game from a noobie perspective

It's really not that hard. My first time playing was hosting, and (though it was a disaster), once you play one game, you understand it (or, at least, I did).

In.

I'm mostly acclimated to my college schedule now. Maybe I'll get screwed over by my new work study hours coming up, but they're only 17 hours a week, so it's not like all my time is gonna be gone.

I think this is the roster right now:

1. Dad
2. Heyden
3. Farobi
4. Jacob
5. glow
6. Ness
7. Oath2order
8. Toadsworthy
9. Sataric
10. Byngo
11. SensaiGallade
12. VanessaMay18
13. xCleb

So we only need about 2-3 more players for it to be at the average player count

In.

I'm mostly acclimated to my college schedule now. Maybe I'll get screwed over by my new work study hours coming up, but they're only 17 hours a week, so it's not like all my time is gonna be gone.

Welcome backkkk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok fiiiiine I'm convinced. Count me /in

Oh my god yesssss I'm so happy you decided to play!!!

tfw you get 13 sign ups on the first day yet you beg for sign ups in smash mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back