• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam I would 100% play but if I don't do well this weekend we may be boned. :( Still replacements tho.

Waow people suddenly move to replacements

is this starting tomorrow or on the 8th?

Estimated start time: Oct 8th, 11PM BST / 6PM EDT / 3PM PDT.

Note: yes the playerlist is not up to date. I have not been able to get onto my actual computer much this week.

Last edited:
That should be the player list accurate now - any mistakes or alterations let me know ASAP. I'll add player links closer to the start time.

We are still on track to start by Sunday night.

I should be active D1 but that's also first day back to school so I can't promise anything.

also btw you forgot crys/f11

if I get put on mafia team I will literally just kms

Sorry in advance mafia team, because I will most likely get lynched Day 1 no matter what

Last edited:
people pls dont hate me but im gonna have to out. something came up, just not gonna be in the mood for mafia

I'm ready, but I'm also not.

Has been a while since I've played, but I'm excited for this game.

Tfw waiting for this to start

880d04ecffe90ba368af0df81c571256cf3a0187_hq.gif

people pls dont hate me but im gonna have to out. something came up, just not gonna be in the mood for mafia

Acknowledged.

Roles are going out very shortly. I encourage you not to announce when you receive your role and to now behave as though the game has begun: by keeping all conversation public. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back