• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
F11!!! JOIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually this game is getting a little too lit for my liking. i can already see 200 pages just in the first day to read through

;__;

Good lord this game's post count is gonna be hell

/obs for now but may change later. If I in'd Id be pretty afk and that would be Death with this size of a game

Make sure you copy and paste the op into a new thread when we start so we don't have to remember where the game actually starts

OMGGGG

newbies pls join i beg uuu

I'm letting people know right now that if we ACTUALLY get 30 players there is no way in **** I am doing a 30 person reads list and will just analyze posts as they come and maybe give reads on like 10 or so at a time.

Also my team has an important scrim and match Thursday and this weekend respectively so expect a bit less activity from me for the first few irl days.

Last edited:
Also can we start this early we have 20 players

Afraid not. I've too much on this week and have coordinated the D/N phases to work with the nights I'm not home this month.
Yes folks my activity in BotW was truly reflective of my chaotic life and not a strategy!!

OP will be updated when I get home tonight. Unless I'm crying over failing today's exam then expect it tomorrow night. :p

Last edited:
Most games actually don't get that bad, even with 30+ players. My largest forum game was 41 players, and even that one was pretty easy to follow.

I have seen a couple games with as many as 120 players, though. I would never try anything like that, ever.

We have 12 people games with 200 pages in a day lol.... everyone dont be annoying

My only worry is people dropping out cos we've only got 1 replacement
Bianca stay in reps pls be a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back