Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking at nearer the 8th than the 6th due to people moving about. Indecisiveness creates more work unfortunately.

I deeply apologize for the extra trouble but I will have to switch to the Observers as well then - I am going to be extremely busy towards the second half of next week, and I was hoping to have been killed off by then, or at least that there would be few enough players remaining in the game for me to be able to go through the posts with a limited time commitment. It's a darn shame because I think your theme sounds amazing.

I deeply apologize for the extra trouble but I will have to switch to the Observers as well then - I am going to be extremely busy towards the second half of next week, and I was hoping to have been killed off by then, or at least that there would be few enough players remaining in the game for me to be able to go through the posts with a limited time commitment. It's a darn shame because I think your theme sounds amazing.

another one bites the dust. smh.

RIP the lit game 2k17

oh well, it'll still be fun but damn people dropped out right and left

Heads up i might not be very active on the first few days but I dont want to change the number of players so i'll likely make use of replacements mid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back