• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Any request for clothing designs for (25 TBT each)

Hi!

I'd like a long sleeve dress!
I want the skirt to be white and look lacey, if possible.
I want the shirt part to be baby pink and have little white moons, hearts and stars on it.
And maybe a little gold belt separating the shirt and skirt. ^-^

And if you could, I'd like a version of the same dress, but with no sleeves. I'll pay for both. :) Thank you!!

R35397114396262-large-760x641.jpg
2yecqn-l-610x610-skirt-vintage-vintage+lace-short+skirt-cute-white+lace+skirt-cream-t+shirt.jpg
WhitePinkStar1.jpg
WhitePinkStar2.jpg
WhitePinkStar3.jpg
WhitePinkStar4.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

WhitePinkStar_Sleeveless1.jpgWhitePinkStar_Sleeveless2.jpgWhitePinkStar_Sleeveless3.jpgWhitePinkStar_Sleeveless4.jpg

I hope its up to your expectations, Enjoy! :)

If not, don't be afraid on saying, I can alter/change it if you want.

Last edited:
OMG I absolutely loooooove it!!! ♥ My character is seriously going to live in this dress! I'll have to scan it into my game tomorrow since Able Sisters is closed right now

Thank you sooooo much! Sending you 100 TBT because I love it so much lol ~

The next customer will have their design done for Free!!! because They will be the 10th costumer. This offer is only for the 10th costumer so first come, first serve :)

Last edited:
thank you, i can't wait!

Hi there! I would like to commission a short-sleeved shirt for my character. It would be like this, only detail is that, instead of pink, it?s orange. The back can have a "K", if you want. I would like to have also tops for my villagers, but I don?t have many ideas for those. Maybe something for males only? I plan to have a full male town

Last edited:
Hi there! I would like to commission a short-sleeved shirt for my character. It would be like this, only detail is that, instead of pink, it?s orange. The back can have a "K", if you want. I would like to have also tops for my villagers, but I don?t have many ideas for those. Maybe something for males only? I plan to have a full male town

Sure I can do that request, it will take a long time as I'm currently on a design. When I can complete your design then we can talk more about other designs. :)

Right guys I'm thinking of doing this thread again :)

If you submitted prior and I haven't done it, please submit it again. (I don't want to do a huge pile of designs that people might not want now)

I'll try my best to get around to doing everybody's request.

Hi! Can you do a design for me? It's for a character named Bloom, who will be in my next town(Pixie)! The design I'd like is a dress that is actually a sweater and a skirt(So, long sleeves) But anyways, The sweater is a maroonish with a crescent moon pendent. On the sweater are little details such as fairies(The legend of zelda ones) and white flowers. The skirt is a pep-squad skirt with a fairy on it.
fairy reference.jpg skirt reference.jpgflower reference.jpg
(I do not own these pictures)

Last edited:
Back