Clothing Any request for clothing designs for (25 TBT each)

Can I get either the second shirt or fourth dress here?
Second is preferred. Long sleeves if possible for the fingerless gloves c:
Tysm for considering

Tysm for considering

Sure! I'll give it a shot.:) Although I'll have to guess the design on the backs. Also I may take a while to do the design. (If I can do it) I'll inform you Whether its done or I can't do it. So please don't send the TBT until I've done it.

Sure! I'll give it a shot.:) Although I'll have to guess the design on the backs. Also I may take a while to do the design. (If I can do it) I'll inform you Whether its done or I can't do it. So please don't send the TBT until I've done it.

There's a sun design on the back of #2. I'll let you decide how to work that into it ^^
Thanks again!

Tysm for considering

Here's what I've made. I hope you like it :) If not let me know so I can make changes to the design.

BlaS1.jpg
BlaS2.jpg
BlaS3.jpg
BlaS4.jpg
397b6c405f3ed310aedca3ce1ba27103.jpg

Haydenv019 'Request = Splatoon: Callie Hoodie ' No:6

I hope I've got it right. I'm uncertain about the back (Splatoon decal i used) If you don't like it let me know so I can make adjustments for you.

Also I will be doing your next request :)

SplatC1.jpg
SplatC2.jpg
SplatC3.jpg
SplatC4.jpg

Last edited:
Haydenv019 'Request = Splatoon: Marie Hoodie ' No:7

I've finally finished your design. Sorry if it a while, I hope you like it. If there's a concern with the design, please let me know so I can adjust it for you. Otherwise enjoy! :)

SplatoonM1.jpg
SplatoonM2.jpg
SplatoonM3.jpg
SplatoonM4.jpg
OgUheiA.jpg

Last edited:
Unless I missed it, it looks like you didn't post the wonderful pattern you made for me for the world to see here yet. Please feel free to do so, because I think it's pretty awesome. :)

Unless I missed it, it looks like you didn't post the wonderful pattern you made for me for the world to see here yet. Please feel free to do so, because I think it's pretty awesome. :)

Ah hello! Yes I will would love to do the request you mentioned. Here is my progress so far (Cough, cough) I'm so sorry i was so occupied at the time with other requests.

PD1.jpg
PD2.jpg
PD3.jpg
PD4.jpg
PD5.jpg
Dusty.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a challenge for you. I requested this in a thread a while ago but then she closed it. =[

I'd love to get an outfit with a plain black crop top tank top and a skirt with this design on it, you can leave out the HTT part, but just the drippy background with the bats, crosses, moons, and stars would be adorable! (IDK how much design you'll be able to fit in there though...)

Here's a challenge for you. I requested this in a thread a while ago but then she closed it. =[

I'd love to get an outfit with a plain black crop top tank top and a skirt with this design on it, you can leave out the HTT part, but just the drippy background with the bats, crosses, moons, and stars would be adorable! (IDK how much design you'll be able to fit in there though...)

Sure! I can give it shot, :) although I don't know when I'll finish it. So please don't be angry if it takes a while.

KaydeeKrunk'Request = Colourful Halloween Dress with Black tanktop ' No:8

Here is your request. I hope you like it! If you want something changed please don't hesitate on asking. :)

I am skeptical about giving the chest a few bumps, otherwise it's plain and bit dull. Should I remove the chest from the chest?

HalloweenDressColour1.jpgHalloweenDressColour2.jpgHalloweenDressColour3.jpgHalloweenDressColour4.jpg

Last edited:
KaydeeKrunk'Request = Colourful Halloween Dress with Black tanktop ' No:8

Here is your request. I hope you like it! If you want something changed please don't hesitate on asking. :)

I am skeptical about giving the chest a few bumps, otherwise it's plain and bit dull. Should I remove the chest from the chest?

View attachment 209751View attachment 209752View attachment 209753View attachment 209754

It looks great, but actually I could do without the bumps, and if you do like a little strip of flesh tone between the top and skirt so it looks more like a crop top? otherwise it's amazing, the design turned out great!

Last edited:
Sure! (I was so focus on making it a tank top I forgot about it being a crop top as well) :S

I hope these changes fix your concerns, if not let me know :)

HalloweenDressColoura1.jpgHalloweenDressColoura2.jpgHalloweenDressColoura3.jpgHalloweenDressColoura4.jpg

Hi!

I'd like a long sleeve dress!
I want the skirt to be white and look lacey, if possible.
I want the shirt part to be baby pink and have little white moons, hearts and stars on it.
And maybe a little gold belt separating the shirt and skirt. ^-^

And if you could, I'd like a version of the same dress, but with no sleeves. I'll pay for both. :) Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back