• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Any request for clothing designs for (25 TBT each)

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Please note:

I may take a while to do the request (If I can) So do not transfer the TBT until I'm finished with your design. I'll upload it to the thread and WM you to remind you that your design is done.

If you are not happy then I can keep making iterations until it suits your personal preference. If not then you don't need to pay the TBT.

I'd prefer if you Wall Message me instead of private message. The reason for this is because I can only store 75 messages (That's why i'm saving up to buy mail boxes)

It would really help if you could post a reference image with your request, it would make it easier for me to not misunderstand and potentially do the wrong design.

Lastly No promises (I will be very busy in the future) So please do not send TBT or be offended if I don't do the request

Thanks all! :D

For those who are interested in my other work. Please feel free to check out my workshop/gallery thread here:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?433795-KnoxUK-s-Gallery-Workshop-thread

KEY
Dark Green = Finished design (Costumer has paid & is happy)

Amber/Orange = Finished design (Costumer hasn't paid,isn't happy with design or hasn't responded

Red = Cannot do request

Black =Design/Request in Que/Currently on

Last edited:
Request Log

5cm/s 'Request = JacketBlueSkirt' No:1

Dedenne2 'Request = Black/Peach wedding dress' No:2

squidpops 'Request = Friday 13th Jumper' No:3

Huseyin 'Request = Fire Emblem: Alm's Armor' No:4

UnderWish 'Request = Black Sun Outfit' No:5

Haydenv019 'Request = Splatoon: Callie Hoodie ' No:6

Haydenv019 'Request = Splatoon: Marie Hoodie ' No:7

kiwikenobi'Request = Dusty's outfit ' No:0

KaydeeKrunk'Request = Colourful Halloween Dress with Black tanktop ' No:8

abbydoll 'Request = Pink jumper with White Star/heart & moon decals with white skirt ' No:9

Last edited:
hi! i've seen some of your stuff around the able sisters thread, and you're really talented! if it's not too much work, i'd love it if you considered making a design of this?

tysm!!

I still want to pay 25 tbt for it. It's hopefully going to be alm-azing! haha get it? Amazing, Almazing.

hi! i've seen some of your stuff around the able sisters thread, and you're really talented! if it's not too much work, i'd love it if you considered making a design of this?

tysm!!

Here is my results. Please PM is there is a problem and I hope you like it :)

JB1.jpg
JB2.jpg
JB3.jpg
JB4.jpg

Wow, these are really great and super detailed! Nice work Knox!

Wow, these are really great and super detailed! Nice work Knox!

Thank you :) Later i'll update the workshop/gallery thread with a new design as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I would love if you could do this shirt for me ;w;

https://www.spencersonline.com/product/133885.uts

I've been looking for one everywhere and haven't seen one, I need it <3

I've finished your design, it was murder trying to do the the text :D

FRI1.jpgFRI2.jpgFRI3.jpgFRI4.jpg

Notice that this is the 13th Reply to this thread? :cool:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd prefer it if you'd match the undercoat with my reference image. Other than that, it looks great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you the tbt after that alright?

I'd prefer it if you'd match the undercoat with my reference image. Other than that, it looks great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you the tbt after that alright?

Sure :) And I'm sorry I didn't get it right first time. Is this any better? If not don't be afraid on asking again.

FE1.jpgFE2.jpgFE3.jpgFE4.jpg

Back