• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers/ideas for my town?

erikaeliseh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
My new town is named Gossamer (which is the substance spider webs are made of, also a floaty fabrics that looks like angel wings) its set in the spring during cherry blossom season, but i have almost no pink trees but instead dead trees and cedars, with lots of budding white azaleas and black and white flowers. Im going for a bit of a beautiful yet creepy vibe. For villagers, i was thinking nan and kiki, for obvious reasons, but i was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. Any help is very much appreciated. thank you! :)

Wow, what a unique town name and concept! I love it!

How about, in addition to Nan and Kiki, villagers like Dotty (Peppy), Ruby (Peppy), Merry (Peppy), Zell (Smug), Leopord (Smug), Roscoe (Cranky), Walt (Cranky), Flo (Uchi), Muffy (Uchi), Chester (Lazy), Rodeo (Lazy), Lucky (Lazy) Buck (Jock), Cobb (Jock), Genji (Jock), Tasha (Snooty), Kitty (Snooty), Freya (Snooty)

*** This is just with matching the villagers appearance to your town (pink/green/white/black), not the exterior of their homes. I'm not too familiar with the home exteriors off the top of my head so I'm sorry because I'm sure that isn't helpful at all, haha. Hopefully the suggestions are somewhat helpful though!

Last edited:
If you want villagers's houses exteriors to match your town here's a site that can help. It shows all the villagers exteriors and is sorted by personality.

As for villagers: I think anyone that has a normal personality can work, they're sort of creepy most of the time because they just act so...normal lol

What about Chevre, Shep, Coco, W.Link if you have the figure, or Zell?

Also, I thought the rose on the dress of your profile picture was a nipple and I did a double take x'D

WOW that sounds like a lovely and eerie concept for a town!! acnlcorona's list is pretty good, I'd like to add Coco (she's normal) I think she would fit in because she has that gyroid look and therefore a little bit creepy to many.

please post a dream address as soon as it's ready :) I'd love to visit~

This is such a great original idea! I like it!

For villagers, I’d maybe go with Coco, Muffy, or Lucky.

Back