• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Costume?

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I am looking for a few costume to have throughout my Halloween themed dream town for people to dress in, I am looking for maybe 4-5 costumes.

I for sure want 1 feminine costume and one masculine to be the first available two in the plaza.

And then 2 or three other costumes to have hidden in different places around town.

Here is a list of all of the sets, if you scroll down you can see the clothing sets.

What are your favorite costumes, and what do you think I should include?

Last edited:
I usually go for the geisha girl costume as I think it looks cute when you're wandering around town during when the trees blossom

I'm partial to the Jester outfit.

Though witch, cat would fit well with your town theme.

I didn't see these listed, or maybe I'm just blind, but these could work too

patched out fit (hat, shirt, pants, dress, and shoes)
skeleton (skeleton hood, bone shirt, bone pants)

Also, you can pair any of the masks from Hall0ween with other Abel sister's clothes to make your own costume sets

ghost mask + fluffy dress/shirt dress (or anything else white)

monster mask + zipper shirt/pleather vest/flame shirt + pleather pants/black formal pants

^ just a few suggestions.

Last edited:
I like the pirate outfit. It looks cool on both gender characters. I also like the ones that make noise when you put them on like the super hero outfits or any of the Zelda outfits.

I think you should definitely have the witch and the mummy available :)
Also I'd love to visit your dream town it sounds so cool!

I think you should definitely have the witch and the mummy available :)
Also I'd love to visit your dream town it sounds so cool!

Thanks! I'll definitely post it when it's finished, I have a DA now, but it's still in rough shape and the items aren't laid out for visitors yet.

Back