• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who is your main(s)?

I main Ness, Rosalina, and Duck Hunt. :)
I hope I can learn to play with Toon Link better someday bc he is strangely difficult for me to use. I also struggle to use Marth and Sonic well. :p

Last edited:
Sheik! I love playing as Sheik.

If not Sheik, I like occasionally playing as other characters, usually Link, Dark Pit, Sonic, etc. Maybe even Peach.

Bowser, Bowser Jr., Captain Falcon, and something else I can't remember right now, I'll edit when I remember

I main Jiggypuff.
Might occasionally play Lucario, Charizard, or Marth. Maybe one other I can't remember?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
My primary main is Ike, while my alternate main is Marth.

I also sometimes like to use Ganondorf, Mario, Peach, and Samus if it's a competitive match where I'm actually trying to win instead of just have fun. I use others too, but anyone not previously listed is a character I'm not as good with or don't use at all.

I play Zelda, Shulk, PAC-MAN, Villager and Robin mostly.

I've also recently bought Mewtwo, Bayonetta and Corrin and mostly the last two are lots of fun to play as too!

primaries: marth, peach, kirby, ike, pit
secondaries: bowser jr, robin, bowser, dark pit, zelda, lucina
(ive considered all of the characters as my mains at least once apart from duck hunt)

Last edited:
Usually Toon Link or Villager, Peach is pretty good.
I haven't played everyone yet though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Usually Toon Link or Villager, Peach is pretty good.
I haven't played everyone yet though.

i always play as lucina & very rarely do i play as meta knight; i never use the other characters unless i decide to choose random

I've got to say...
Kirby in 64; Marth in Melee; Toon Link and Kirby in Brawl; and Kirby, Toon Link, and Villager in Smash 4.

Fox, Ryu, and Lucario

Fox no one can beat me at (unless it’s some known good Smasher), Ryu I’ve practiced with and am pretty good at, and I’m going to be training on becoming stronger with Lucario. I’m hoping at least one of the three makes it into Smash Switch. If nothing else, Fox is a staple of the SSB franchise.

my mains in the Wii u are: Bayonetta, Cloud & Link
I use to play as Wii fit trainer but after I got Bayonetta I ditched her ;; I still lover her tho
in Melee; my main was Zelda

- - - Post Merge - - -

my mains in the Wii u are: Bayonetta, Cloud & Link
I use to play as Wii fit trainer but after I got Bayonetta I ditched her ;; I still lover her tho
in Melee; my main was Zelda

I main Villager and Bowser Jr.

Back