• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Adopted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
Yeah so, I bought Beau a while ago because I thought I just had to have him. He's cute, but! I'm not really feeling him. :'> You can pay in IGB or hybrids (blue roses or carnations). Maybe a little of both? I hope I'm not asking for too much! Feel free to negotiate. :]

EDIT: I'm now accepting only TBT for this trade! I'm setting the price at... 25. (I'm more use to selling villagers for IGB so if that's too high lemme know! Don't be afraid to haggle.) He's not original btw.

EDIT AGAIN: he's actually for free now since someone kindly offered to pay for whoever's buying!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be willing to buy beau off of you but, as you can see, I don't really have much tbt...

Name your price and I'll definitely be willing to try and quickly get those bells for you :)

Well, I was thinking something shy of a million in-game bells. I know that seems like a lot, but Beau is top tier and those usually go for a couple or few million. Then again, if you have any hybrids, I'll gladly slash the price in return for some. :0

Well, I was thinking something shy of a million in-game bells. I know that seems like a lot, but Beau is top tier and those usually go for a couple or few million. Then again, if you have any hybrids, I'll gladly slash the price in return for some. :0

Yeah that's what I was thinking, atm I only have 20k igb because I just paid off a home loan XD but I will definitely get back out onto that island to get some bells!

Alright then. :> I'll keep him around for you! Let me know if you change your mind.

Alright then. :> I'll keep him around for you! Let me know if you change your mind.

OH MY ABSOLUTE GOODNESS. A VILLAGER JUST MOVED INTO MY TOWN. Now I have 8 villagers again. Does that mean I can't have beau move into my town anymore? (mildly panicked)

Yeah you still can! Ten villagers is the limit so you're still good. :>

hello! i would like to grab beau if i can! is there is certain amount in the millions you want? like 2 mil??

- - - Post Merge - - -

beau is my fav villager and since i reset my town i've been really wanting him back lol

Well DJFoxx84 has their eye on Beau already, but if they change their minds I'll let you know! Sorry! :<

He's actually on hold for someone else right now, but if they don't reply soon enough I'll be forced to give him to someone else... What's the latest you can take him? :0

Last edited:
That's good to know! I'll let you know if they do or don't take him.

I'm actually about to give my dogs a bath so I won't be available for the next 20-30 minutes but I'll be back right after that if the player lets you know between then and now. :)

Ghhhhh... Sadly I don't think they'll be coming on tonight. I'll add you now so lemme know when you're ready to come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back