Buying Wishlist! ☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hey along with your igb i also have the overall dress, black stockings, kiki and lala wand, and lotus pond!

I can get you all of the following below,

black stockings
Cinnamoroll shoes
Kiki and Lala dress
Kiki and Lala pin
Kiki and Lala shoes
Kiki and Lala wand
Nabiru mask
overall dress
pink wood floor
tortoise specs

Is 2 tbt bells each ok?

Last edited:
i can get you all the sanrio items (that you aren't already getting from other people)! let me know if you're still looking for them :)

oh hey along with your igb i also have the overall dress, black stockings, kiki and lala wand, and lotus pond!

okay! pm me when youre available to trade ^-^ how much would it be for the items too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you all the sanrio items (that you aren't already getting from other people)! let me know if you're still looking for them :)

aa thank you, i still need all of em, pm/vm me when you're available ^-^

hey! if you still need them, I have these that I can sell you!

hello kitty dress
nabiru mask
tortoise specs
kiki and lala pin
cinnamoroll floor

^^

Last edited:
that's fine! ^-^ ill add you too, let me know when you're ready

okay! i'm ready now :)

i thought for SURE that i had more of the items you needed, but i couldn't find them. i definitely have them though and when i find them - granted you haven't gotten them from someone else already - i'll give them to you for free <3

okay! i'm ready now :)

i thought for SURE that i had more of the items you needed, but i couldn't find them. i definitely have them though and when i find them - granted you haven't gotten them from someone else already - i'll give them to you for free <3

ok, gates will be opened in just a sec (?ヮ`) and thank you for that kind offer! though you don't have to ✿ (uvu

ok, gates will be opened in just a sec (?ヮ`) and thank you for that kind offer! though you don't have to ✿ (uvu

i usually give everyone everything they need for free, haha, the only reason i didn't this time was because i'm gonna be giving a huge amount of tbt to someone very soon. but yea, when i find those items, i'll def give them to you for free! <3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way over! ^^

i can finish your wishlist for 60 tbt (given it's updated), but i'm heading to bed now. are you available tomorrow afternoon?

i could also let you visit the RVs for less if you have meow coupons

Last edited:
i can finish your wishlist for 60 tbt (given it's updated), but i'm heading to bed now. are you available tomorrow afternoon?

aa that'd be great, yep ill be online all day tomorrow ^-^
pm me tomorrow when you're available to trade (ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Alright, I ordered the items you PMed me about. Let me know when you are ready to trade.
Edit: Added you and left my gate open, I am Chibi from Dokidoki. Your items are in front of the station.

Last edited:
Alright, I ordered the items you PMed me about. Let me know when you are ready to trade.
Edit: Added you and left my gate open, I am Chibi from Dokidoki. Your items are in front of the station.

ill be right over! ^-^

I can get you;
everything you have cinnamoroll
everything high spirits
everything you have Kerokerokeroppi
and the marie and callie shoes
is 21 tbt okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back