• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PSA: Friday the 13th is tonight!

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
just a Public Service announcement that Friday the 13th is coming up--

everyone may want to carefully inventory their collectibles
and secure their borders,
because things.... happen... on Friday the 13th. wierd things....

Last edited:
The staff have cancelled Friday the 13th too. By using good luck charms.

title updated-- it's approaching this very week. Aiiieeeee!! :eek::eek::eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

title updated-- it's approaching this very week. Aiiieeeee!! :eek::eek::eek:

*grabs mushroom*

I will fight back the spook with my army of mushrooms!

Same, (I swore I saw a guy with a hockey mask looking through my window last night)

I have a hecking hilarious yet scary experience with Friday the 13th and every year I remembered what happened on November 13, 2015 and have flashbacks to my cringey old self and the sketchy dude who thought it would be a great idea to attempt at asking me out that day.

My parents got married Friday the 13th of October 1989 dressed in black. They were old school goth.

I mean, it's not like anything at all has ever gone wrong on Friday the 13th for me, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what damage is done, if any

I can't wait for the villa of Ormen Woods to open again. It's always very, very funny.

Well shoot. Now that you've made me recognize its existence, the bad luck will actually be real. Thanks guys.

Now I know to avoid the site this Friday. Thanks for the heads-up.

Back