Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay if I get the Chai and Chelsea set? I will pay 30 tbt for both, but an extra 20 if I can do it all in one order?

Sorry, just saw this. as much as I would love to do it in one order, I have to decline because it really slows things down and makes it more difficult to keep everything organized.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Works for me too, thank you so much. :D

Opening :)

Sorry, just saw this. as much as I would love to do it in one order, I have to decline because it really slows things down and makes it more difficult to keep everything organized.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening :)

hi yes 12 tbt is fine, lol. sorry i had to go do some housework real quick.

If I wanna come order items from Isabelle (Winter)’s RV, that’ll be 5tbt right?

Could I please visit ?toile's RV for 5tbt? Can pay more since she's Sanrio, I don't mind.

Nah 5 tbt is plenty :) will be on later tonight after school for a short time and then after ballet (about 3:45-4:30 and then from 8 until probably 12 EST.)

Nah 5 tbt is plenty :) will be on later tonight after school for a short time and then after ballet (about 3:45-4:30 and then from 8 until probably 12 EST.)

3:45 - 4:30 is fine for me :) Later is too late unfortunately x.x.

Tyvm! I hope I can get online then.

Could I get the kiki and lala table, cinnamon roll tray, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and two kiki and lala clocks? c: thank you!

How much for

cloud-making machine
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala floor
Kiki and Lala wall
Cinnamoroll sofa
Cinnamoroll floor

Also, am i allowed to do 6 items + an RV visit? If so I would like to visit toby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back