• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I am interested in buying the following:
Callie shoes, wig, and shirt
Marie shoes, wig, and shirt
Pompompurin wall and chair
Kiki & Lala pin and wand

So that's 10 items... How many TBT would that be?

ah could i also add an isabelle 3ds to that?? and uhh make it 17tbt?? :D tysm

Hi there! I am interested in buying the following:
Callie shoes, wig, and shirt
Marie shoes, wig, and shirt
Pompompurin wall and chair
Kiki & Lala pin and wand

So that's 10 items... How many TBT would that be?
How does 20 sound?

ah could i also add an isabelle 3ds to that?? and uhh make it 17tbt?? :D tysm
Works for me :)

Hi there! I'd like the terra cotta floor, sales graph, sacks of money, office wall, Nook's home mat, and Nook's home car from Tom Nook's RV. Does 12 TBT for it all sound like a fair price? :)

Hi there! I'd like the terra cotta floor, sales graph, sacks of money, office wall, Nook's home mat, and Nook's home car from Tom Nook's RV. Does 12 TBT for it all sound like a fair price? :)

Heya! Sounds good to me :) I'll vm you when it's ready :)

Ok, so I have a pretty big order lol. Can I get the entire Etoile set, the Isabelle 3ds, and Isabelle scooter? All of it for 100 TBT? I can negotiate that btw.

Ok, so I have a pretty big order lol. Can I get the entire Etoile set, the Isabelle 3ds, and Isabelle scooter? All of it for 100 TBT? I can negotiate that btw.

Sounds great. I should warn you that it might take some time because I have school and a couple other orders to take care of, but if you're ok with that, I'll add it to the list and vm you when it's ready :)

That's 100% fine! I'm in school too so I understand. Just DM me whenever you're ready. Also, should I pay upfront or afterward.

I'm interested in:

Lottie's bun
Callie shoes
Pompompurin shoes
Pompompurin dress
My Melody shoes

Do you accept IGB or only TBT? I'm trying to save up my TBT so I'd like to pay with bells if you don't mind

I'm interested in:

Lottie's bun
Callie shoes
Pompompurin shoes
Pompompurin dress
My Melody shoes

Do you accept IGB or only TBT? I'm trying to save up my TBT so I'd like to pay with bells if you don't mind
Right now I’m trying to stock up on tbt also (orange candy, you WILL be mine) so I’d prefer that.

Hi all! Just a few announcements:

* NEW: Lottie and Tom Nook! I will add these to the shop momentarily!
* All trades are now taking place in Teacake, and as such, the rules have changed a bit, so please review them!
* Cleaned up the shop a little. More spoilers, yay!
* I will be working on orders tonight.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

is 12tbt ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to tbt! In order to trade, you'll want to add my friendcode (sidebar) and provide yours, then go to the Train Station and search for a faraway town and click on Teacake when i say my gates are open. I usually charge two tbt (the little bells under your username) per item! Let me know if that works for you and I'll get as many items as you can afford :)

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've been having terrible trouble connecting my 3DS to the net, but it's working again now! That sounds great, thank you! I've added your friend code :)

From Tom Nook, may I order the following?
sacks of money
raccoon wall clock
New Nintendo 3DS

15 tbt? I am no good at guessing prices.

Hey guys! Sorry it’s taking so long. Been busy with the spooky festivities. I’ll be working on orders tonight and this weekend, though.

Hello! Could I get the pompompurin hat, outfit and shoes and the kiki and lala dress, socks, shoes, and pins for 14 TBT? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back