• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for

cloud-making machine
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala floor
Kiki and Lala wall
Cinnamoroll sofa
Cinnamoroll floor

Also, am i allowed to do 6 items + an RV visit? If so I would like to visit toby

12 tbt and yes you can buy as many rv visits as you like.

Hiya
mini-graphics-hearts-154474.gif

I'd like two hello kitty dresses, two hello kitty shoes and a hello kitty planter. Is 12 tbt okay? ^^"

Hello. May I order the following?
Digby - HHA raincoat, Herringbone Floor
Marty - Pompompurin dress
Chai - Cinnamoroll floor
Toby - Kerokerokeroppi wall

How much tbt would that cost?

Hiya

I'd like two hello kitty dresses, two hello kitty shoes and a hello kitty planter. Is 12 tbt okay? ^^"
That’s great! I’ll get that as soon as possible :)

Hello. May I order the following?
Digby - HHA raincoat, Herringbone Floor
Marty - Pompompurin dress
Chai - Cinnamoroll floor
Toby - Kerokerokeroppi wall

How much tbt would that cost?
Certainly! How does 10 sound? :)

That’s great! I’ll get that as soon as possible :)

Hiya

I was able to get the dresses somewhere else, but I can take the planter, and if you are able to can you make it two planters? ^^" VM me when ready! ty again!

Hiya

I was able to get the dresses somewhere else, but I can take the planter, and if you are able to can you make it two planters? ^^" VM me when ready! ty again!

Yup! Just need to order one more planter and I’ll be all set then :) will vm you shortly.

Update: From now on (including orders that have not been picked up yet), orders will take place in Teacake, a second town (same fc.) Also, I will be adding a spoiler with items that are already ready to go and will try to keep it stocked with fairly popular RV items as well as misc. unorderables. For that list there is no order limit and you may pickup as soon as we're both available.

I'd like to get the full cinamoroll set. I'll be making more than 1 order, I'll put it down on here and I'll wait for the other orders if that's okay with you.

- Kiki and Lala set
- My melody set
- Hello Kitty set

You can take your time ^^

I'd like to get the full cinamoroll set. I'll be making more than 1 order, I'll put it down on here and I'll wait for the other orders if that's okay with you.

- Kiki and Lala set
- My melody set
- Hello Kitty set

Hi! Could it be possible to visit an RV please ?
I'm mainly looking for Marty's stuff :)

Last edited:

- Kiki and Lala set
- My melody set
- Hello Kitty set

- Kiki and Lala set
- My melody set
- Hello Kitty set

Sounds good. I’ll get started on that.
On a related note, the 6-item limit has been removed because I now have a second town to manage orders.
Hi! Could it be possible to visit an RV please ?
I'm mainly looking for Marty's stuff :)
Yes! Let me know when you’re available and I’ll scan him in :)

12 tbt and yes you can buy as many rv visits as you like.

May i change my order? I would like to just order Kiki and Lala bed, Kiki and Lala floor, and Cinnamoroll floor

Hi!

Can I order:

Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie tights
Callie Wig
Callie Shoes
and an Isabelle scooter?

Is 20 TBT for all enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back