• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could I please visit cece's RV? It'll have to be sometime in the next few hours though.

My friend code is:
3840-6953-8804

Hey I saw that you are selling Margie's Pic! I would love to buy it!

Hey! Could I please visit cece's RV? It'll have to be sometime in the next few hours though.

My friend code is:
3840-6953-8804
Certainly! I’m doing a few trades first but I’ll let you know ASAP.
Hey I saw that you are selling Margie's Pic! I would love to buy it!

Awesome! I’m doing a few trades but I’ll let you know when I’m ready! :)

Hello again! idk if I can buy these because they're not in stock, but if I can, I'd like to get the green gingham shorts, green loafers, red striped socks and suspenders shirt for 10 TBT from Toby's RV? :D

Awesome! I’m doing a few trades but I’ll let you know when I’m ready! :)

Ok! Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does 2 tbt sound good?

Hello again! idk if I can buy these because they're not in stock, but if I can, I'd like to get the green gingham shorts, green loafers, red striped socks and suspenders shirt for 10 TBT from Toby's RV? :D
Yup, I can do that! the in stock thing just means i have them on hand and don't have to order them :) I'll shoot you a vm when they're ready :)

Last edited:

OK cool! Not to rush you though but it'll have to be within the next hour and after that I won't be online for a few days. There might be a bit of time later in the day but only like 10 minutes if I can get on.

I'll buy your cloud-making machine and Kiki and Lala/Cinnamoroll Wall right now, but I'd like to order the Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and sofa; and the Cinnamoroll tray.

OK cool! Not to rush you though but it'll have to be within the next hour and after that I won't be online for a few days. There might be a bit of time later in the day but only like 10 minutes if I can get on.

I’m on now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy your cloud-making machine and Kiki and Lala/Cinnamoroll Wall right now, but I'd like to order the Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and sofa; and the Cinnamoroll tray.

Ok! I’ll get started on that for you :) did you want that to be in one order or separate? :)

Yea I'll get them all at once. I'd also like these
af93d2fa3c.png

What's the total looking like? Something like 30tbt?

I’m on now :)

Do I need your friend code to visit your town? I'm pretty sure I do, becaus it doesn't show up in the faraway towns list.

EDIT: Disregard that post. I just saw the friend code :/

I still can't join though because I don't think you've put in my code...

Last edited:
Hello! :) I'm interested in ordering a full set of the pompompurin items, and was wondering how many bells that would be? Thanks! :)

Hi, idk how exactly trades on here work bc I just joined. I'm interested in whatever Hello Kitty stuff you have though. Er....how would this work? :''')

Hi all! Just a few announcements:

* NEW: Lottie and Tom Nook! I will add these to the shop momentarily!
* All trades are now taking place in Teacake, and as such, the rules have changed a bit, so please review them!
* Cleaned up the shop a little. More spoilers, yay!
* I will be working on orders tonight.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :) I'm interested in ordering a full set of the pompompurin items, and was wondering how many bells that would be? Thanks! :)

is 12tbt ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to tbt! In order to trade, you'll want to add my friendcode (sidebar) and provide yours, then go to the Train Station and search for a faraway town and click on Teacake when i say my gates are open. I usually charge two tbt (the little bells under your username) per item! Let me know if that works for you and I'll get as many items as you can afford :)

yoo
would i be able to get pompompurin shoes, cinnamon roll shoes, kiki and lala bed, and a wii u :D

is 15 tbt okay?

ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back