• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your time dear. XD

Btw I was gonna say if it's easier for u, I can also go visit them myself, if need. :D up to you

That would actually be easier and probably cheaper for you in the long run too :) Would you like to go ahead and do it now? Each visit will be 5 tbt and repeat visits will be free.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I am free right now :D
I have never done this though. Do I come to your town?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I am free right now :D
I have never done this though. Do I come to your town?

Yes. I scan them in and then you come over and go into the rv and order the items. Each is 5 MEOW coupons. You can only order three items per day though. Do you tt?

Yes. I scan them in and then you come over and go into the rv and order the items. Each is 5 MEOW coupons. You can only order three items per day though. Do you tt?

I'm okay with TT. I will add ur FC, and come over as soon as I can :D

emmm, wanna do Chai's RV (Sanrio)?
btw, it‘s changing my time in my game or ur time?

You can only order 3 items per each of your days (probably so your mailbox doesn't fill up.) So for each visit you will need to change the time. For every different villager I scan in, I also have to change the time.

You can only order 3 items per each of your days (probably so your mailbox doesn't fill up.) So for each visit you will need to change the time. For every different villager I scan in, I also have to change the time.

I see, so I will come over to your town, order stuff, leave, and come back again after I changed my time. :D

Exactly. I'll open now :)

So I did a bit of counting, I would need 3 more runs for Chai's RV, 4 runs for ?toile's RV, 4 runs for Chelsea's RV, Marty's RV (Sanrio),
I feel it's a lot of time of urs, do you don't mind............. and oh dear my Tia is leaving Q.Q

So I did a bit of counting, I would need 3 more runs for Chai's RV, 4 runs for ?toile's RV, 4 runs for Chelsea's RV, Marty's RV (Sanrio),
I feel it's a lot of time of urs, do you don't mind............. and oh dear my Tia is leaving Q.Q

I don't mind if you don't mind. And oh gosh! Is she in boxes or can you still stop her?

I don't mind if you don't mind. And oh gosh! Is she in boxes or can you still stop her?

Oh no she is in box, do you want her? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and I don't really mind I guess :X

Actually, yes, I was planning on trying to acquire her for my town at some point. I could do the other visits for free in return.

Not a problem at all, I felt bad for coming over and over XP
You can come pick her up for free :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my gate open, if you want to come over :D

Not a problem at all, I felt bad for coming over and over XP
You can come pick her up for free :D

Don't feel bad! I wouldn't offer my RV services if I didn't want to :) you can visit the rest for free :) I'll be over soon, then?

Don't feel bad! I wouldn't offer my RV services if I didn't want to :) you can visit the rest for free :) I'll be over soon, then?

Yep, I'll do some dailies, meanwhile, you can come over when you are read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready*

Heya, I'll be doing a little bit of cleaning my room. I'll be back in around 10-20mins ;D

Reopening! To hopefully prevent me having to close again, orders are now limited to 6 items per order. If you wish to order more items, you can place another order after your 1st order is complete or you can visit an rv for 5 tbt bells. Repeat visits will be free.

Hello! I would like these items:
Marie dress
Marie shoes
Marie tights
Marie wig
Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
How much tbt do you think would be ok? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back