Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your time dear. XD

Btw I was gonna say if it's easier for u, I can also go visit them myself, if need. :D up to you

That would actually be easier and probably cheaper for you in the long run too :) Would you like to go ahead and do it now? Each visit will be 5 tbt and repeat visits will be free.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I am free right now :D
I have never done this though. Do I come to your town?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I am free right now :D
I have never done this though. Do I come to your town?

Yes. I scan them in and then you come over and go into the rv and order the items. Each is 5 MEOW coupons. You can only order three items per day though. Do you tt?

Yes. I scan them in and then you come over and go into the rv and order the items. Each is 5 MEOW coupons. You can only order three items per day though. Do you tt?

I'm okay with TT. I will add ur FC, and come over as soon as I can :D

emmm, wanna do Chai's RV (Sanrio)?
btw, it‘s changing my time in my game or ur time?

You can only order 3 items per each of your days (probably so your mailbox doesn't fill up.) So for each visit you will need to change the time. For every different villager I scan in, I also have to change the time.

You can only order 3 items per each of your days (probably so your mailbox doesn't fill up.) So for each visit you will need to change the time. For every different villager I scan in, I also have to change the time.

I see, so I will come over to your town, order stuff, leave, and come back again after I changed my time. :D

Exactly. I'll open now :)

So I did a bit of counting, I would need 3 more runs for Chai's RV, 4 runs for ?toile's RV, 4 runs for Chelsea's RV, Marty's RV (Sanrio),
I feel it's a lot of time of urs, do you don't mind............. and oh dear my Tia is leaving Q.Q

So I did a bit of counting, I would need 3 more runs for Chai's RV, 4 runs for ?toile's RV, 4 runs for Chelsea's RV, Marty's RV (Sanrio),
I feel it's a lot of time of urs, do you don't mind............. and oh dear my Tia is leaving Q.Q

I don't mind if you don't mind. And oh gosh! Is she in boxes or can you still stop her?

Actually, yes, I was planning on trying to acquire her for my town at some point. I could do the other visits for free in return.

Not a problem at all, I felt bad for coming over and over XP
You can come pick her up for free :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my gate open, if you want to come over :D

Not a problem at all, I felt bad for coming over and over XP
You can come pick her up for free :D

Don't feel bad! I wouldn't offer my RV services if I didn't want to :) you can visit the rest for free :) I'll be over soon, then?

Don't feel bad! I wouldn't offer my RV services if I didn't want to :) you can visit the rest for free :) I'll be over soon, then?

Yep, I'll do some dailies, meanwhile, you can come over when you are read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready*

Heya, I'll be doing a little bit of cleaning my room. I'll be back in around 10-20mins ;D

Reopening! To hopefully prevent me having to close again, orders are now limited to 6 items per order. If you wish to order more items, you can place another order after your 1st order is complete or you can visit an rv for 5 tbt bells. Repeat visits will be free.

Hello! I would like these items:
Marie dress
Marie shoes
Marie tights
Marie wig
Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
How much tbt do you think would be ok? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back