Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could i get all the Callie Clothes except Fashion Top and the Callie Wig, Please? I can do either Delivery or Pickup, Either is fine with me! :)

Certainly. Hopefully will be able to do that and the other one tonight :)

Ok, Thank you! Is 10 TBT alright with you? I just Joined Recently so i don't have much TBT at the moment! :)

Last edited:
Ok, Thank you! Is 10 TBT alright with you? I just Joined Recently so i don't have much TBT at the moment! :)

Yep, that's fine. I'll vm you when your order is ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Thank you! If i happen to go to bed before they're ready, just PM me when they're ready for Pickup and i'll come get them and send the 10 TBT to you when i wake up tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Actually, I would probably want to come on two characters from the same town. Let me know if that counts as same visits or if you would like another 5tbt for another character.

hi!! could i please order the Kiki and Lala Sofa, Wall, Floor, Wand, Bed, and Machine? im not sure how much tbt is appropriate for this.

5tbt to come visit Etoile please~ :)

Actually, I would probably want to come on two characters from the same town. Let me know if that counts as same visits or if you would like another 5tbt for another character.
Sure! That can count as 1 visit :)
hi!! could i please order the Kiki and Lala Sofa, Wall, Floor, Wand, Bed, and Machine? im not sure how much tbt is appropriate for this.
Sure! How does 12 tbt sound?

Yay I appreciate that, I know you had some RL stuff to do so let me know when works best for you. ^^

Is it okay if I get the Chai and Chelsea set? I will pay 30 tbt for both, but an extra 20 if I can do it all in one order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back