• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay if I get the Chai and Chelsea set? I will pay 30 tbt for both, but an extra 20 if I can do it all in one order?

Sorry, just saw this. as much as I would love to do it in one order, I have to decline because it really slows things down and makes it more difficult to keep everything organized.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Works for me too, thank you so much. :D

Opening :)

Sorry, just saw this. as much as I would love to do it in one order, I have to decline because it really slows things down and makes it more difficult to keep everything organized.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening :)

hi yes 12 tbt is fine, lol. sorry i had to go do some housework real quick.

If I wanna come order items from Isabelle (Winter)’s RV, that’ll be 5tbt right?

Could I please visit ?toile's RV for 5tbt? Can pay more since she's Sanrio, I don't mind.

Could I please visit ?toile's RV for 5tbt? Can pay more since she's Sanrio, I don't mind.

Nah 5 tbt is plenty :) will be on later tonight after school for a short time and then after ballet (about 3:45-4:30 and then from 8 until probably 12 EST.)

Nah 5 tbt is plenty :) will be on later tonight after school for a short time and then after ballet (about 3:45-4:30 and then from 8 until probably 12 EST.)

3:45 - 4:30 is fine for me :) Later is too late unfortunately x.x.

Tyvm! I hope I can get online then.

Could I get the kiki and lala table, cinnamon roll tray, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and two kiki and lala clocks? c: thank you!

Could I get the kiki and lala table, cinnamon roll tray, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and two kiki and lala clocks? c: thank you!

Yep! I’ll get started on that for you :)
Also hi again haha

Last edited:
How much for

cloud-making machine
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala floor
Kiki and Lala wall
Cinnamoroll sofa
Cinnamoroll floor

Also, am i allowed to do 6 items + an RV visit? If so I would like to visit toby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back