Selling collectibles [buying] RED feather

I am afraid to ask how much it is for the 2014 green mori ;-;

Last edited:
Well, I can say goodbye to that mori. How in the world can I make bells when I suck at making art, cycling villagers...
The only thing I can actually do is help people move their stuff between towns, and the occasional buying furniture for people. R.I.P.

Well, I can say goodbye to that mori. How in the world can I make bells when I suck at making art, cycling villagers...
The only thing I can actually do is help people move their stuff between towns, and the occasional buying furniture for people. R.I.P.

a quick way is making big posts in acnl forums. not the basement or brewsters.
i know you can make a decent amount of tbt if you make BIG posts, like 200 word count posts. idk if they reduced it recently but it used to be easy to make big posts in discussion threads on the ac side of the forums.

i used to review dream town's and make tbt like that. but i also sold art and collectibles and had flower shops and cycle towns.

Ok, so I don't have my DS with me right now, but I am sure that I have one, and can sell you it tomorrow.

What price you thinking?

Ok, so I don't have my DS with me right now, but I am sure that I have one, and can sell you it tomorrow.

What price you thinking?

oh im talking about forum feathers, the collectibles. not in game feathers.

Back