• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Odd Day at school

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok, the other day in class, this one girl (not saying names) was my partner for a porject we had to do for our teacher to better get to know us. We had to write about 4 things.

Family
Summer Vacation
Dislike

So, on what she wrote for dislike it said this.

"Dislike: Hates Ugly Walrus's"

So as I was reading this, I was trying to not cry because it was so funny, and I was looking at it and this happened. "Wait what does this... She..*slight laugh* hates... Ugly Walrus's? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................

And that was how my first day of Pre-Algebra went.. xD

Wow... I'm suprised someone didn't laugh at this. Although, everyone's more interested in the world ending today at...

9/9/09 at 9:09:09 pm

what.... the... heck... that doesn't even make any sense. how can she tell ugle walrus's apart from non ugly ones? you have to be some kind of... psychic to do that.

Glisten said:
what.... the... heck... that doesn't even make any sense. how can she tell ugle walrus's apart from non ugly ones? you have to be some kind of... psychic to do that.
That's what was funnny about it. It didn't make sense. Walrus's look the same.

According to her she said... "Well some walrus's are cute and some are ugly I mean like... Psshhhh!!!"

Actually, all walruses are ugly. But you shouldn't judge anything because it's ugly.

Eh. On my first day of American Cultures, we had to interview and then introduce a classmember to the rest of the class. I interviewed my best friend.

"Hi, this is Jonathan. His nickname is Mr. Big and Sexy. His interests are nake, nake, nake, naked women and beer. His favorite movies are Babbar and Brokeback Mountain. His favorite TV show is The Super Mario Show. His celebrity dream date is me."

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>........................................................___________________________________________________________________________...................v on purpose</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
You people is idiots
All walruses are sosexy

You call that funny?

Today my woman and I were in the school television production room and I was sitting on a table and she was sitting on the table across from me and around us were our other friends. So I just randomly stretch my legs towards her and she grabs them and pulls me forward. She was trying to make me fall off the table, but I was holding on to it. Then she pulled me towards her off the table in which my butt was no longer on the table and she was holding on to my legs and I was holding on to my table. And I asked my guy friend next to me to help me, however, he was too busy laughing. So then, my friend keeps trying to make me fall on my butt. So after she sees that pulling me isn't working, she spreads my legs across to which I fall right on my ass ^.^ At this point I am laughing my ass off and my guy friend helps me up. So the moral of this story? Don't ever let your woman grab your legs in awkward positions. You might land right on your ass (Y)

coffeebean! said:
You call that funny?

Today my woman and I were in the school television production room and I was sitting on a table and she was sitting on the table across from me and around us were our other friends. So I just randomly stretch my legs towards her and she grabs them and pulls me forward. She was trying to make me fall off the table, but I was holding on to it. Then she pulled me towards her off the table in which my butt was no longer on the table and she was holding on to my legs and I was holding on to my table. And I asked my guy friend next to me to help me, however, he was too busy laughing. So then, my friend keeps trying to make me fall on my butt. So after she sees that pulling me isn't working, she spreads my legs across to which I fall right on my ass ^.^ At this point I am laughing my ass off and my guy friend helps me up. So the moral of this story? Don't ever let your woman grab your legs in awkward positions. You might land right on your ass (Y)
FFFFF GUZZY D=<

Rorato74 said:
Glisten said:
That's what was funnny about it. It didn't make sense. Walrus's look the same.

According to her she said... "Well some walrus's are cute and some are ugly I mean like... Psshhhh!!!"
I giggled

-But i hate those kinda thing we had to write about are summer and read someone else's out LOUD

god that 2d grade stuff

coffeebean! said:
You call that funny?

.... That was... funny?

Back