• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

World going to end?

Went

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
No one knows until we get there.

Apparently, since its 10:00 on the otherside, most likely its not gonna end

But we dont know what will happen for sure...

before the worlds going to end do u want to break a record the most people on the bell tree

If you do click on new topics then a record

nooky13 said:
before the worlds going to end do u want to break a record the most people on the bell tree

Stop bringing up your topic you copied off someone else.

Conor said:
nooky13 said:

Owned. Also its like that man who predicted the world would end like 10 times now or something like that. Never happened, so he's ridiculed consistently. Then again, if I knew it was going to end, I'd do something fun.

How can it end again? Didn't it end on June 6th of 2006 already?
Unless we're waiting for 2012 too.
Oh noes!

Conor said:
nooky13 said:

He also PMs me every day asking something about the record ._.

Thanks for the backup :D

I'm alive. According to the Aztec's Calendar the world will End in 2012 December 21st. Somewhere around 12am. I don't think the world will ever end. God loves us and will protect us for all eternity, unless murder :p.

Christ, this is getting so *censored.3.0*ing stupid. Why would the world end because it's 9-9-9? Who gives a *censored.3.0*? The world won't end any time soon unless we get invaded by aliens or have a surprise zombie apocalypse.

coffeebean! said:
Christ, this is getting so *censored.3.0*ing stupid. Why would the world end because it's 9-9-9? Who gives a *censored.3.0*? The world won't end any time soon unless we get invaded by aliens or have a surprise zombie apocalypse.
Resident evil-like? ;D

The world is Guna end When the Sun dies out That means NOT FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME Or we will All die from a nuclear WAR!!

Back