• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Good Turnip Prices

Anitrait

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I bought turnips from Joan at 109 bells per turnip. But now Re-Tail is only buying them 59 bells. It's definitely a decreasing pattern so I need help to avoid a big loss.
I would appreciate if someone could let me sell the turnips in their town at a rice higher than 109 if only slightly. Thanks in advance!

FC: 4527-9253-4465

Turnips are currently selling for 167 Bells in my town, if you need a place to sell. ;o

Is that enough? ;o

EDIT: Oh, I will point out that as my 3DS is 5 hours behind, these are the morning prices which will expire in about ~1h30m from the time this message was posted. Not sure what the afternoon prices will be, obviously.

EDIT AGAIN: Welp midday passed. They're 151 Bells now. Still not terrible, though.

Last edited:
Turnips are currently selling for 167 Bells in my town, if you need a place to sell. ;o

Is that enough? ;o

EDIT: Oh, I will point out that as my 3DS is 5 hours behind, these are the morning prices which will expire in about ~1h30m from the time this message was posted. Not sure what the afternoon prices will be, obviously.

EDIT AGAIN: Welp midday passed. They're 151 Bells now. Still not terrible, though.

My town has it at 106 currently.

Back