Need Good Turnip Prices

Anitrait

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
I bought turnips from Joan at 109 bells per turnip. But now Re-Tail is only buying them 59 bells. It's definitely a decreasing pattern so I need help to avoid a big loss.
I would appreciate if someone could let me sell the turnips in their town at a rice higher than 109 if only slightly. Thanks in advance!

FC: 4527-9253-4465

Turnips are currently selling for 167 Bells in my town, if you need a place to sell. ;o

Is that enough? ;o

EDIT: Oh, I will point out that as my 3DS is 5 hours behind, these are the morning prices which will expire in about ~1h30m from the time this message was posted. Not sure what the afternoon prices will be, obviously.

EDIT AGAIN: Welp midday passed. They're 151 Bells now. Still not terrible, though.

Last edited:
Turnips are currently selling for 167 Bells in my town, if you need a place to sell. ;o

Is that enough? ;o

EDIT: Oh, I will point out that as my 3DS is 5 hours behind, these are the morning prices which will expire in about ~1h30m from the time this message was posted. Not sure what the afternoon prices will be, obviously.

EDIT AGAIN: Welp midday passed. They're 151 Bells now. Still not terrible, though.

My town has it at 106 currently.

Back