Do you share a birthday with a villager?

I also share a birthday with Mitzi (happy belated birthday, by the way)! She's one of my favourite villagers. I have her in my town, too, so we got to celebrate our birthdays together! It ended up being kind of funny when she told me at her party that she heard a cake joke that she'd tell me when my birthday came and I was just staring at her like, "Um, it is my birthday..."

Aww thats so cool! Happy Belated Birthday to you as well. Truly I feel like not too many people share the same birthday as us. So we are rare findings :cool:

It ended up being kind of funny when she told me at her party that she heard a cake joke that she'd tell me when my birthday came and I was just staring at her like, "Um, it is my birthday..."

That's very amusing! Maybe next year she'll tell you :p

I share my birthday with Cranston. I'm alright sharing a birthday with him. :>

March the 10th...
I share a birthday with no villager. ;(

Unfair really becasue some birthdays double up.

Last edited:
I share my birthday with Pom Pom! XD I'm not too sure if I've ever had her, but it would be sweet if I did XD

March the 10th...
I share a birthday with no villager. ;(

Unfair really becasue some birthdays double up.

How strange :eek: There are also no birthdays on the 13th and 18th of March, as well as on August 31st (including NPC birthdays). So four days out of the year are blank. That is very odd...

I share mine with Snooty and Broffina. Kinda funny bec Broffina is one of my starting villagers and still is in my town :D.

I share mine with Maelle tho i've never had her in my town before but It would be interesting to find out what happens if I had her in my town when my birthday came.

Last edited:
Diva the uchi frog. I've never seen her before but her eyes are freakayyy.

Yes! Chester! Not toooooooo much of a fan, but like, it's cool that I share my birthday with someone!

I share a birthday with Hippeaux. I've never seen him in any town or in any of my campsites, lol.

Back