• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you share a birthday with a villager?

Jellieyz

King of rec
Bells
I happen to share one with Julian, I honestly can't wait for our birthdays. I want to know what happens.

Who do you share a birthday with? And if you don't who is the closest to yours?

Yes, I share my birthday with Tangy! I love that kitty.

I share my birthday with Renee and Cece. Wonder what would happen if I have both in town along with a mayor that has the same birthday lmao :rolleyes:

I share my birthday with Renee and Cece. Wonder what would happen if I have both in town along with a mayor that has the same birthday lmao :rolleyes:

I didn't realize some double up! That would be interesting :p

I share with Isabelle. It's alsways cute to see her say that we have the same birthday whenever I restart my town.

I share mine with none other than queen Jambette

I literally share one with my FAVORITE villager! Melba the Koala! (As some may know, Koalas are my favorite ACNL species, and Mel has been my bff for a loooong time!) Go Apil 12th twinsies!

I happen to share one with Julian, I honestly can't wait for our birthdays. I want to know what happens.

Who do you share a birthday with? And if you don't who is the closest to yours?

Wait, you were born in march 15th too!? So along with Julian, you share yours with me~ ^v^

Wait. I remember seeing a thread like this a while ago.
Oh well.
I share birthdays with Leonardo, so, I guess thats good?

I share mine with Mitzi who also lives in my town. We partied it up that day! Sept 25

I also share a birthday with Mitzi (happy belated birthday, by the way)! She's one of my favourite villagers. I have her in my town, too, so we got to celebrate our birthdays together! It ended up being kind of funny when she told me at her party that she heard a cake joke that she'd tell me when my birthday came and I was just staring at her like, "Um, it is my birthday..."

Back