• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL & Its Beach

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What are your thoughts over the beach in ACNL?

My thoughts... I think that it's a waste of space, sort-of... I wish that there could be PWPs or
character houses (though not villager houses). You can barely do anything on the beach... lol

It's a nice place to store hoards of banana trees lol

Also a good place for hybrids and pretty flowers so they don't get stepped on.

I planted banana and coconut trees, some flowers and I breed hybrids on my private beach.

I like the beach and regularly find my villagers down there too.

Eh, it's no different from previous games I feel, just more of it for fishing. I don't mind my beach of clovers and flowers - PWPs would be cool but there's limited space.

I wish it was a bit bigger, the sliver of sand is so small for a beach! Also I wish we could place pwps on it

Beaches can be fun to decorate! For my town, I surround the lower beach cliffs with Blue Pansies and White Cosmos. I also replaced the seashells with coral, and kept some Palm trees here and there. And of course, I have a large beach area that I use to breed tons of hybrids.

I could see the area improved with other functions, such as having villagers move there, plenty of works projects for it, and perhaps make it somewhat wider. Having villagers move up and down the ramps would be nice, too!

I wish I could put PWPs on the beach without hacking. I don't really mind it being there but it is a little boring.

Mostly use my beaches for hybrid storing and breeding. Wished they added a greenhouse for breeding flowers. If they can add the RV campsite they can add a breeding spot. Once my town fossils are complete I bury them and the pitfall in the corner of the beach.

I would prefer to have a beach that isn't covered in hybrids. Firepit, picnic blanket, log bench and some outdoor chairs would be nice on the beach.

I love my beaches! Here is my white flower beach. Look closely and you can see the wonderful path pattern I found.

HNI_0039.JPG

And here is my other beach, only blue and yellow flowers. That is Ozzie looking up and Mayor Nenya looking at him.
HNI_0027.JPG

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a different beach layout in future updates/releases.

Here's a map I found on google. [Iam not the creator]
it's obviously hacked and edited by the map editor but I think it looks
Super awesome.

IMG_0033.JPG

Last edited:
I mostly use my beach to dump flowers just in case I need to fix or change something in my town so my beach is a complete mess x: I'll clean it up one day lmao. It'd be nice if we could put PWPs on it like the lighthouse though!

Super awesome.

View attachment 208635

That looks cool! Maybe if I create another save on my second town then I could do something cool like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the beach is quite useful. It's a storage, a fishing spot, a hybrid breeding spot, and a little beach area!
But be grateful of the beach we have, the beach in the other animal crossing games were NOTHING compared to this one.

I love my beaches! Here is my white flower beach. Look closely and you can see the wonderful path pattern I found.

And here is my other beach, only blue and yellow flowers. That is Ozzie looking up and Mayor Nenya looking at him.

Your beaches look beautiful! I used that pattern in my first town long ago.
I love when I catch villagers strolling down there :)

Super awesome.

View attachment 208635

That does look super! Could be a great spot for a party :D

Super awesome.

View attachment 208635

Yes!! In the new game I wish there was something like this where you can just swim over to a private island and maybe even have island specific PWPs and a beach house you can decorate :)

I personally love my beaches. I must say though, my beaches aren't ideal for fishing anymore because I have too many flowers so I can't run along the water to "scare" common looking fish off... but I do ocassionally go down there just to chill and water my flowers. I have picnic blankets made using QR codes, stump seats, and fruit baskets laying out near the scenic spots like next to the south facing waterfall or overlooking the bridge and train tracks.

I think it really depends... some people can landscape their beaches beautifully, but some just aren?t really good for doing anything with. My beach in my main town is extremely limited, but I do have some flowers, palm trees, and beach towel patterns laid down. It?s not the best but it works. ;p

I wish the beach was like it is plus a gradual beach like on tortimer island, to make is bigger.
And the ability to put small pwps like the outdoor chair, bonfire and log bench or some specific beach pwps like a drift wood bench/driftwood sculpture, beach glass pile, and big umbrella and blanket.

It would be really nice to put a hammock pwp down on the beach... Right now my beach is kinda becoming a coconut plantation lol
Functional, yes. Beautiful? Not really.

Back