Make your peace.. your favorite self proclamed world's greatest HaCkEr will be leavin

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
The non-existent roumers are true I have to leave tbt for hmm... 2 weeks tops

Reason? Moving irl.. which means no internet :/

Say cya later alligator here if you want :blush:

Please don't move! That means two weeks without seeing you posting! NO! :eek:

Ok, have fun! Hope the move will be a successful and of satisfaction!

Why wont you use the power of mobile networking like me? Im in school yet i'm still posting left and right (because I CAN.)

Why wont you use the power of mobile networking like me? Im in school yet i'm still posting left and right (because I CAN.)
I'll do my best but... My phone has no data etc.. because it's a hand-me-down ( weird considering my age... )

Of course there's WiFi. I cant get on it this website without mobile data anyways lol

Last edited:
Well... I'm homeschooled which means I'm almost totally cutoff without internet:(
But I'm also homeschooled ( yesss )

Do you ever go outside?
Do you even have a service provider?
If so, why won't you use it to keep in contact with us while moving?

Like, seriously. Your phone is legit life.

Hey, well good luck on the move, can't wait to see you back in 2 weeks and try not to leave us permanently

Good luck on the move. Hope it isnt too far (Ive moved like 6 times during my life, it sucks to move... Make friends, get a good idea of your surroundings...)

Ive gotten to the point where I slept on a dog bed when I was younger. Kinda pitiful.

Fortunately, last year was the hard part.. back then I had to go across star to move into a rental home, now we just need to move to a permanent home which is closer to just about everything!

It is time.. internet is getting shut down.. now I have to use random internet's till it's back :/ ( as in public internet etc )

Back