• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Brewster Won't Let Me Work

Nidaho

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I hadn't played in about 5 days, so I went back 4 days in time I think, so I could play through each day.
Each day since, I haven't been able to work for Brewster. I was already at the point with him that I have worked for him a few times now.
This is a town that I started a few weeks ago after demolishing my last one and starting over.
It is currently October 6th in my game - pretty sure yesterday was a holiday in the game but other than that there haven't been any events stopping Brewster from allowing me to work.
Every time I try it has been between 11 AM and 11 PM, so I don't see there being a time restriction.
Does time change effect working for Brewster?

Can anyone think of a reason why he wouldn't be letting me work for him??!!!

Thanks!

I've never managed to get a job there at all. I've bought so many coffees and nothing. :C

How do you work for Brewster's in the first place?

Buying a lot of coffees, right?

Oh jeez, that's strange! So I guess it's not that weird that I'm having issues if there are some people who never even get to work for him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has it been any of your villagers' birthdays? I think those count as events.

Nope I don't believe so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you work for Brewster's in the first place?

Buying a lot of coffees, right?

Yup you have to buy a certain amount of coffees first - like 8 I think before he will ask if you want to work for him.

Maybe it's because of the amount of villagers? Have you experienced/done enough things and tutorials in the game? Maybe try ordering more coffee? I'm not sure, maybe it's just because of the time travelling.

Back