• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♡ mocha's art gallery

mocha.

semi-hiatus
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
hello lurkers c;

as the title suggests this is going to be my art dump!
i started drawing when i was little and i've always enjoyed it
life got in the way a bit and i stopped drawing because i simply didn't have time, although i always spent one night midweek just doodling in my notebook to ease the mind

my graphics tablet arrived today and i'm hoping to get back into the swing of things c:
we can all watch as my art (hopefully) improves!!
i'm literally terrible at anatomy but it doesn't stop me from trying - at the minute i won't be accepting requests as i'm still getting to grips with the tablet, but in the future i definitely will be because i really want to step out of my comfort zone ( i can't promise the art will be good at first lol )

if you have any constructive criticism or critiques please feel free to analyse, i need all the help i can get <3
without further ado, here's some pictures i doodled today:

hKUVBVA.png

ShJSCw8.png

Last edited:
I recently got a new tablet too (still the cheapest on the market though ;__;)

Hope you have lots of fun with your new tablet!

oh me too!!
some of the prices are extortionate
it's such a nice feeling having a brand new one, although frustrating trying to get used to it again after not having one for 7 years lol

finished.jpg
something i doodled tonight

for better quality click HERE

i'm struggling so much with anatomy and getting things even lol
but i'm getting used to my tablet now which is a bonus!

Last edited:
c0bOyzX.png

happy 1st october everyone!!
really like how this one turned out & i had so much fun drawing it! c:

jdiR6lV.jpg

today i was inspired by all of the wonderful inktober posts about so i decided to invest in a sketchbook!
i have a lot to work on anatomy wise and the lower half of the body in general took me much longer than i would have liked, but it's all part of the learning process!!

hXFIoC1.png

another traditional sketch!
the tail could have been a bit longer/bigger and the proportions aren't exactly right
and oh my goddd do i hate drawing hands
but i'm seeing improvement day by day which is the main thing!

hXFIoC1.png

another traditional sketch!
the tail could have been a bit longer/bigger and the proportions aren't exactly right
and oh my goddd do i hate drawing hands
but i'm seeing improvement day by day which is the main thing!

So cute!!!!

40gwoPi.png

traditional sketch of a good boy (corgi)
i actually much prefer using my sketchbook to my tablet
critiques are welcome as always ~

pOR8pKq.png

been having a bit of art block traditionally but i doodled this quickly before work and i'm pretty happy with the look of her!!
might make it into an OC not sure yet, let me know ur thoughts!!

View attachment 208795
something i doodled tonight

for better quality click HERE

i'm struggling so much with anatomy and getting things even lol
but i'm getting used to my tablet now which is a bonus!

perhaps with this one done make lose lines as details on the hair also on the eyes unless you are going for a stressed look but I have seen you execute the lines detail before greatly (like with this one
)
its just that it's already fully colored why put random lines.?

Last edited:
perhaps with this one done make lose lines as details on the hair also on the eyes unless you are going for a stressed look but I have seen you execute the lines detail before greatly its just that it's already fully colored why put random lines.?

That was the style I was going for, I really like the way the hair looks which is why I did it that way. By asking for critiques I mean more on the actual anatomy or anything constructive to the piece. Not the actual style

Edited cos I replied to the wrong pic lol

Last edited:
y4BuwnL.png

been a little while since i've uploaded and i do apologise!
i've been working so much lately.
i recently got back into the warrior cats books and i've been inspired to doodle lots of kitties, kiki came into my head and i decided to dress her in a halloween costume (a vampire just to clarify)

kinda gave up doing inktober lol i've just been so uninspired lately to draw anything other than animals!!

Last edited:
it's been a while but hello!!

i've been working a lot recently so haven't had a lot of time to sketch, i did something quickly tonight just do let u guys know i ain't dead

might turn her into an oc, i love her colour scheme!!

jRnqRrF.png

Last edited:
Back