♡ mocha's art gallery

AzG1iUS.png

bought a switch the other day along with splatoon 2, this is my first time playing the game and i love it!!

especially marina, i love her style so much i thought i'd have a shot of doodling her !!

hVURCim.png

ZdY8jgW.png

trying to experiment with different styles,
i'm really struggling with eyes and facial features in general!
just can't seem to get it right.

these were fun to draw though!

Last edited:
LtGH4ZV.png

another scribble today, think i'm gonna open up a pwyw shop so i can get some more practice in ~

ahhh your art is really nice, especially the recent stuff! the traditional pieces you did awhile back look great too :,>
I struggle a lot with facial structure too haha. just keep practicing, though! using references also helps a lot.

ahhh your art is really nice, especially the recent stuff! the traditional pieces you did awhile back look great too :,>
I struggle a lot with facial structure too haha. just keep practicing, though! using references also helps a lot.

ahhhh tysm ; w;
that means a lot coming from you!! your art is amazing <33
i still have a long way to go but as long as i'm improving thats all i can ask hehe!
i should really get back into trad art but unless i'm inspired i feel really intimidated starting on a blank page lol

yea i should definitely use more references! also i need to come out of my comfort zone a bit because i stick to bust-ups and the like bcos i'm so scared of doing a full body (my anatomy sucks), i always find after checking out other peoples art and browsing deviantart it's like looking with a fresh set of eyes!

XsIqn1U.png

just something quick i doodled tonight while practicing a new art style! i definitely need to work on eyes and shading still but i'm really happy with it!

also heres a few pics of commissions i've done from my art shop:

ksZHjQI.png

hV6FP28.png

gcCYVq9.png

urZaaMB.png

vOKqN4Q.png

IZ08Y1X.png

commission for allainah!
had so much fun drawing this mayor, i know the anatomy is a little off but i'm proud of the hand i did lol
it's the small accomplishments

Last edited:
IZ08Y1X.png

commission for allainah!
had so much fun drawing this mayor, i know the anatomy is a little off but i'm proud of the hand i did lol
it's the small accomplishments

okay so I adore this??? I love the eyes and the liiiiipppppssssss are A++++
the small freckles + cute hand + lil heart eyes + soft love-y color palette = gooood stuff&#55357;&#56495;

Last edited:
Oooh I really like that one!
thank you!! c: ~

okay so I adore this??? I love the eyes and the liiiiipppppssssss are A++++
the small freckles + cute hand + lil heart eyes + soft love-y color palette = gooood stuff��
TYSM ; w; that's so nice of you!!
i spent so long on this piece but it was totally worth it, i love the colour palette too!!
these eyes are my new favourite style to do!! i get bored so fast so my style is never consistent lmao
thank you so much again it really means a lot <333333333

Back