• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Starting over - Need Help

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
My X file corrupted and my Omega Ruby file got deleted when I was trying to move data on my DS :^)

So I almost had every pokemon up to gen 6 and a vast collection of Illegal pokemon (Just like a Drifloon in a moon ball, no stats messed with or anything) and I would like to get them back.

However....I have nothing of interest to offer lol. I have some tbt to offer so if you like that I can do that
And if you're an artsu type person my art isnt terrible.

Here you'll find most of the pokemon I've had
The abilities aren't necessary but would be appreciated if you have any extras!

In case you were wondering, I had pretty much all the legendaries as well, all up until Omega Ruby but that's another problem for another day

If I can work with any of yall that would be great​

Last edited:
I'm more than happy to help you with some stuff. Just let me know when you've made your list. I don't do any hacking or illegal pokemon but I can help with some breeding or items for ya:D

I'm more than happy to help you with some stuff. Just let me know when you've made your list. I don't do any hacking or illegal pokemon but I can help with some breeding or items for ya:D
Oh THANK YOU
It'll take me a while to finish, Ill update the post and VM you when it's done!​

If you are remaking your collection in Sun and Moon I can help. I don't have a gen 6 game so I can't help you if you're doing it on those games. sorry.

If you are remaking your collection in Sun and Moon I can help. I don't have a gen 6 game so I can't help you if you're doing it on those games. sorry.

Oh no it's fine!
I'll accept any help, thank you!

The list isnt updated to include gen 7, so I'll have to make a new list for those​

I could help you with loads!
EDIT: no I can't sorry. Just remembered gen 7 can't trade with gen 6 :/ good luck anyways

Last edited:
Back