Buying unorderables wishlist (mostly meow)

queertactics

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2022-3382-8250
Isabelle
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (62) +
hello friends! i need some unorderables. here's a link to the moridb catalog:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/uvgJnda3AQ

items:
barrel planter
dirt floor
pipe (fortune cookie item)
pipe organ (orderable)
pitcher plant
plant partition x2
sushi menu
wood-plank table
fairy bottle x2
mossy carpet
cat tower
cushion (orderable)

i'd prefer to use BTB but igb is fine too!
also if you need region-exclusive non-orderable items i might be able to help, pm me

I can get you the rest for 3 tbt each since they're unorderables? ^ - ^

That would be 33TBT, right, Hyoon? I'll pay for the items. You can give them to the TC for free. :)

Wow that's super sweet of you!! ^ ^ If OP is okay with that, I'll gather the items :)

Okay, I'll send you the TBT now. If it winds up not working out, you can just keep them, I don't need them. ^o^;>

Okay, I'll send you the TBT now. If it winds up not working out, you can just keep them, I don't need them. ^o^;>

Omg are you sure T ___ T I don't want to take your bells for nothing tho ahhh.

Please vm/pm me when you can trade OP :)

Yeah, I really have no need for TBT bells, and if you're going to the trouble of collecting the items, you should get the TBT. If the OP doesn't want them after all, you can give them away to other people on the board or something.

And as long as we're both here, how about I give you the three items that I offered to the OP? Then you can give them everything at once.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really have no need for TBT bells, and if you're going to the trouble of collecting the items, you should get the TBT. If the OP doesn't want them after all, you can give them away to other people on the board or something.

And as long as we're both here, how about I give you the three items that I offered to the OP? Then you can give them everything at once.

Nah don't worry about it I've got those items as well for OP! c: Thank you though you're very sweet, kiwikenobi~ ♡♡♡

oh my gosh!!! what an incredible thing to return to! @kiwikenobi thank you so much! !!!!!! you totally just made my day

i swear, the bell tree forums is like. a magnet for the kindest people on the internet. i have had some of the most genuinely nice human interactions i've ever had here. it's such a refreshing experience. like the world is kinda rough sometimes but hey here's a website where a bunch of people just play a nice video game about watering flowers and making friends and sometimes they give each other gifts. humans are inherently good, i think. it's nice to be reminded of that.

i'm always going to associate undertale and with generosity now, ahahaha.

@hyoon i'll pm you right now!

Back