Buying Sweet-olives, and holly starters!

Paxx

~ ♥ Lazy ♥ ~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Red Pansy
Red Tulip
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (59) +
If you're willing to sell me 20 or so of each, comment below or PM/VM me! I will pay in TBT currency only! Just offer, not looking for specific prices.

Last edited:
Hello! I can give you 12 Sweet-Olive, 20 Gold Roses and 15 Black Tulips, would 1 TBT each work?

Great! Mind if I deliver? Town is a bit of a mess.

of course, just stay near the train station, ill clear a nice area for you to drop the items. just give me a minute and i'll vm you when i'm ready to open gates! my FC is in my side-bar/signature c:

Last edited:
of course, just stay near the train station, ill clear a nice area for you to drop the items. just give me a minute and i'll vm you when i'm ready to open gates! my FC is in my side-bar/signature c:

Sounds good! I'll get things together right now and add you too!

I have 8 black tulips to offer for as many red roses as you can please. If not 2tbt each for 16tbt

I have plenty of gold roses. 2 tbt each for however many you want ^^

I can sell you 10 sweet-olives starters, 22 black tulips, and 2 golden roses. If you're interested, could you please PM me? Thank you. :)

How many sweet olive do you need? I usually sell them for 2tbt each.

im not sure the exact amount, but i'm planning to use them as my main bush in my town. how many do you have to sell?

I have 8 black tulips to offer for as many red roses as you can please. If not 2tbt each for 16tbt

sure, i think i have plenty of red roses to spare! how many red roses would equal 1 black tulip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have plenty of gold roses. 2 tbt each for however many you want ^^

really? awesome! i'll PM you tomorrow if that's ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you 10 sweet-olives starters, 22 black tulips, and 2 golden roses. If you're interested, could you please PM me? Thank you. :)

sure! can i pm you tomorrow if thats ok? ;o;

I know it’s not an impressive number, but I have 6 holly starters in my inventory that I don’t use. If you would like them let me know!

really? awesome! you want anything for them, TBT maybe? o:

Back