Selling TaliaWolf's Storage Sale! [LAST CHANCE!]

TaliaWolf

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (22) +
TaliaWolf's Storage Sale!

Everything in this list is for sale, and anything not sold will be recycled at ReTail! I ACCEPT MOST OFFERS, ALL MUST GO!!!

Info
● I accept payment in the form of TBT or items from my wishlist.
● Feel free to offer what you think is fair, most of the time I'll agree but if not we can work out another offer.
● I prefer to drop off the items, but if you need to pick them up for some reason just let me know in your order.
● Everything is first come first serve; I'll do my best to update the list as quickly as possible but if you ask for something that's already been ordered I will always let you know.

Order form:

Town Name:
Mayor Name:
Order:
Offer:

Last edited:
Town Name: Midnight
Mayor Name Elsie
Order: Bell Knickknack, Sand Castle, Tteok plate
Offer: 600k?

Last edited:
Town: Bristles
Mayor: Daniel
Order: Bell Knicknack, Blue Pom-Pom Hat, Sloppy Closet, and the Sloppy Stereo!
Offer: 700k bells

Town: Bristles
Mayor: Daniel
Order: Bell Knicknack, Blue Pom-Pom Hat, Sloppy Closet, and the Sloppy Stereo!
Offer: 700k bells

Sorry, someone already ordered the Bell Knicknack :( If you're willing to change your order I'd be happy to sell you the other items!

Order form:

Town Name: Old Leaf
Mayor Name: Adriok
Order: Black Katana, buffet server
Offer: 1 TBT -- also have an alpine cart, exotic lamp and exotic screen if you want them!

Last edited:
Order form:

Town Name: Old Leaf
Mayor Name: Adriok
Order: Black Katana, buffet server
Offer: 1 TBT -- also have an alpine cart, exotic lamp and exotic screen if you want them!

Are you offering all three of those or would you prefer if I chose one? Sorry I just wanted to clarify :p

Let me add you, find the screen and in 5 min I'll be ready to trade. Your town or mine?

Back