🌟- Emilie's Clothing Pattern Booth *OPEN*-🌟

Wow, these are so amazing!
I'd love to get an outfit with a plain black crop top tank top and a skirt with this design on it, you can leave out the HTT part, but just the drippy background with the bats, crosses, moons, and stars would be adorable! (IDK how much design you'll be able to fit in there though...)

Last edited:
aa whoa these are so pretty (ノ?ヮ`)ノ!
could i get one like this?
eaccb6d826243f2a1fb32db978471dc8.jpg

UGHHHHHH IT'S. SO. NICE. Ima wear this literally all the time ;o; Thank you! sent a tip~~

I'm so happy you like it!! Thank you so much for the tip, love!! ♥ I really appreciate it! :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know the overall dress in game?
i'd like something similar to that, but instead the overalls are dark red and the black stripes are replaced with plaid ;o;
if you've seen the melon gingham tee, i'd like the same design to be in the background.
i'd like the skirty part to be pleated please, and i want the straps to be pretty low. thank you ! ^^
if you want to change it up a bit, here are some references i like. but with different colors. which is totally fine if you change them, i just wanted to match the kerokeroppi theme.
x x
(sorry i couldn't find an exact reference of what i wanted lol)
by the way, if you don't know what the in-game items look like, you can always search them up at MoriDB.com!

I'm so sorry about the delay on this! I've gotten bombarded with requests on Facebook and I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with BTF requests T_T. If you'd still like to request this, I've added a link in the original post to the thread on Facebook that I'm doing them on! Just comment there and I can still get it done for you! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to get an outfit with a plain black crop top tank top and a skirt with this design on it, you can leave out the HTT part, but just the drippy background with the bats, crosses, moons, and stars would be adorable! (IDK how much design you'll be able to fit in there though...)

Thank you so much for your request, love! ♥ Unfortunately I need to stop the requests here as I've gotten a massive amount of requests on one of the FB groups I'm in and I'm having trouble keeping up with outside requests! If you'd still like to have this made I can certainly still do it for you! I added a link in the original post to the Facebook thread I'm doing requests at so just head over and copy paste your request there! ^^ So sorry about the inconvenience! I didn't expect it to blow up like this haha ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, love! ♥ I would be happy to do this for you! Unfortunately due to high volume of requests, I've had to move this over to my Facebook thread so I can better keep track of everything. I added a link to it in my original post so if you would still like to request this just head over and post the image there. ^^ So sorry about the inconvenience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh....facebook...​

Yes ^^; so sorry about the inconvenience! I didn't expect it to get this popular haha. If you'd still like me to make something for you I would be happy to! Just comment your request on the Facebook thread I added in the original post. :)

Sadly it says the link are broken or inaccessible. Is it a private group?

Oh no D: yes it is a closed group. I'll fix the link so it goes to the group directly instead of the post. The link was for the post itself that's probably why it's not coming up. Fixing now! ^^

Starting this back up here. :D
Here is your completed request from earlier. ♥
https://townofwisteria.tumblr.com/post/166761212813/good-evening-loves-i-decided-to-take-a-little

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starting this back up! Working on this design next. ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd really appreciate if you could make a dress with melon colored gingham plaid underneath some dark red overalls with buttons!

Starting this up again here! I'll have this request completed soon. ♥ If you have any other ideas you'd like feel free to throw them at me! :p

Last edited:
Back