• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌟- Emilie's Clothing Pattern Booth *OPEN*-🌟

Emilie

Bells
Cake
Hello, loves!
Welcome to my Pattern Booth.

I just created my first Pro Dress Design I wanted to share with you guys! I wanted to give my Mayor an Egyptian Princess theme but there weren't any patterns I could find that could match what I was looking for. Thus, this was born!

HNI_0014.jpg

Now, I am taking requests for all your clothing pattern needs! ♥ These are free, however, if you order from me I would super appreciate it if you could support me by simply following me on my ACNL Instagram & Tumblr. :) I am @TownOfWisteria on both. I will be posting aesthetically pleasing photos of my town and things as well as posting new patterns there as well! If you prefer not to follow but would like to leave a tip in TBT, I will happily accept and appreciate it but don't feel obligated. Again, this is a free service and won't be expected.

To order a pattern, just reply with a reference picture to an outfit you'd like turned into a pattern and I will reply to you once it's finished!

More examples so far:
HNI_0055.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0001.JPG22627653_2112193982127976_393174203_n (1).jpg22656232_2112193968794644_1949864851_n (1).jpgtumblr_ox5yl65lti1wbfrf1o4_400.jpgtumblr_ox87bluZJA1wbfrf1o1_400.jpgtumblr_ox87h9GtYO1wbfrf1o1_400.jpgtumblr_oxbqhqQ1vo1wbfrf1o4_400.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo would you be able to make a dress similar to this ensemble? :D
boop

I'd love if you could do 3 for me I'd be happy to also pay! :D
https://imgur.com/gallery/jJFFQ
These ones ^_^

No need.to pay! If you would like to tip in TBT I won't decline but certainly don't feel obligated. :) These are free. I'll get started on it tomorrow and let you know as soon as it's finished! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

boop

So cute!! Absolutely! If I have time tomorrow evening I'll get started on it :D. I'll let you know as soon as it's finished!

No need.to pay! If you would like to tip in TBT I won't decline but certainly don't feel obligated. :) These are free. I'll get started on it tomorrow and let you know as soon as it's finished! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

So cute!! Absolutely! If I have time tomorrow evening I'll get started on it :D. I'll let you know as soon as it's finished!

Tysm!

if this is still open, i'd love to request two dresses (or you can choose the one you like more)! :')
i'd love if you could maybe try your hand at the dress in the 2nd row, 4th column (plaid dress over white shirt), and the dress in the 2nd row, first column (pink, white, and blue shirt under navy skirt) of this (x) photo

i've been trying to make them myself, but i'm darn bad at making qrs hehe- thanks so much for considering!!

if this is still open, i'd love to request two dresses (or you can choose the one you like more)! :')
i'd love if you could maybe try your hand at the dress in the 2nd row, 4th column (plaid dress over white shirt), and the dress in the 2nd row, first column (pink, white, and blue shirt under navy skirt) of this (x) photo

i've been trying to make them myself, but i'm darn bad at making qrs hehe- thanks so much for considering!!

I'd be happy to give it a shot for you!! I have a couple other orders I still need to get done before I can start this one. Depending on how much I can get done tomorrow, I might be able to have it done by tomorrow evening! I'll reply again once it's all finished! ♥ Thank you for your request!!

I'd be happy to give it a shot for you!! I have a couple other orders I still need to get done before I can start this one. Depending on how much I can get done tomorrow, I might be able to have it done by tomorrow evening! I'll reply again once it's all finished! ♥ Thank you for your request!!

tysm! and ofc, take your time! :) thanks for accepting :')

i'd really appreciate if you could make a dress with melon colored gingham plaid underneath some dark red overalls with buttons!

i'd really appreciate if you could make a dress with melon colored gingham plaid underneath some dark red overalls with buttons!

I most certainly can! Can you give me a reference pic of the type of overalls you want? (note they'll have to be short since the longest thing I can make are dress patterns! But I can make the dress look like overalls)

boop

All done! (LINK)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha! Found a cute one
Click menens

All done! (LINK)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love if you could do 3 for me I'd be happy to also pay! :D
https://imgur.com/gallery/jJFFQ
These ones ^_^

All Done! (LINK) and (LINK)! ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysm! and ofc, take your time! :) thanks for accepting :')

All done! ♥ (LINK) and (LINK)

you know the overall dress in game?
i'd like something similar to that, but instead the overalls are dark red and the black stripes are replaced with plaid ;o;
if you've seen the melon gingham tee, i'd like the same design to be in the background.
i'd like the skirty part to be pleated please, and i want the straps to be pretty low. thank you ! ^^
if you want to change it up a bit, here are some references i like. but with different colors. which is totally fine if you change them, i just wanted to match the kerokeroppi theme.
x x
(sorry i couldn't find an exact reference of what i wanted lol)
by the way, if you don't know what the in-game items look like, you can always search them up at MoriDB.com!

Back