• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! I'm (sort of) new here!

Jordy

Bells
Hey everyone! I'm Jordy!
I recently got back into playing New Leaf but don't have anyone to play or talk about it anymore so thats why I'm here.

I actually had an account here when City Folk was newly released and played with some of the people from here back then (guess it got deleted for inactivity because my account was not regocnized).

I lately have been working on my town a bit.
I was wondering/hoping some of you could visit me via my Dream Code and leave some thoughts on my town?

I'm aware its probably a lot worse than most of the people here have and its not themed oy anything but I'm proud of it.

A few areas are still a work in progress though or I don't know what to do with them yet.
Thanks!
My dream adress is: 6B00-009B-2BBB

I play and know alot about other videogames too and yeah I hope to meet some nice people here and have some fun times.

Last edited:
Back