Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

One more thing: please don't state whether or not you got your role, that is rude.

Night 0

Night 0 has started. You have 8-12 hours to send in any action you have. If you are Cop/Doctor, this includes you along with the mafia's kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game started FYI you're good to post fams

Wow, how unique. A night up first.
I’m gonna laugh if Maf kills the Cop & Doctor first (depends on the kp)

...okay then

UHMM, this game has been quiet for the last 2 hours.
Is this where RQ's come in handy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ll wait one more hour and if nobody says anything then I will fly to North Korea. and threaten Kim Il Sung

Kill me pls I'm a doctor i got le rollz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, how unique. A night up first.
I’m gonna laugh if Maf kills the Cop & Doctor first (depends on the kp)

Its 1kp per night

Okay guys so we all know this is an open setup this is for lazy people who don't read OP:
2 Blue Roles: Cop and a Doctor
3 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons

By night 0, the two blue roles and scums will send an action btw this is obvious 1kp per night and its around 30% chance the Doctor will save a town. This is the outcome in two ways:

N0 - Kill success doc failed to save a town
D1 - 6 players alive
Lynched a town: 5 players total | 2 scum and 3 town
Lynched a scum: 5 players total | 1 scum and 4 town

Or

N0 - Kill failed; doc succesfully healed a player
D1 - 7 players alive
Lynched a town: 6 players total | 2 scum and 4 town
Lynched a scum: 6 players total | 1 scum and 5 town

I wanna throw up list of names who are potential scums (not scumleans)
for strong players: either Dolby or Toads are scum but not in a team
for decent player: my guess will be Kirby or Bowie

God is just me or TBT server is horrible

@ Waffles
How about the cop?
What would happen if maf lynched them?
We know for a fact that it’s dumb to roleclaim as a doc or a cop otherwise you’re dead by Maf.
Would Town be potentially dead in that scenario?

@ Waffles
How about the cop?
What would happen if maf killed them?
We know for a fact that it’s dumb to roleclaim as a doc or a cop otherwise you’re dead by Maf.
Would Town be potentially dead in that scenario?

As what the win con says: Town wins when all Mafia are dead, Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber the Town.

Even the Cop or Doc is dead the game is still going on until achieve by win con

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you know I was just joking about roleclaiming right? why take it seriously?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chick you should know that im 70% joking and 30% serious when it comes to this

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm working with my thesis output brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay this game is boring tbh jajaja

- - - Post Merge - - -

help me pls notice me

Well this game started at 2am for me, and I didn't notice anything until 6:30 while getting ready for clinic and then I was reading post by post while driving to clinic. So here I am, and slow your roll.

Its hard to assume balance in games like these, so I'm not. It going to jump and say one is def Dolby or Seroja and then one in.... the others. Not to mention I remember a convo with ness after BOtW where we talked about how I didn't follow normal experience balance guidelines. And yeah Kirby you are likely to be right when you guess almost half the list to be scum. Chick's reaction and posts so far are weird. Kirby feels odd. And waffles seems helpful and meme-y which leads me to think they are town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to jump and say*

Well this game started at 2am for me, and I didn't notice anything until 6:30 while getting ready for clinic and then I was reading post by post while driving to clinic. So here I am, and slow your roll.

Its hard to assume balance in games like these, so I'm not. It going to jump and say one is def Dolby or Seroja and then one in.... the others. Not to mention I remember a convo with ness after BOtW where we talked about how I didn't follow normal experience balance guidelines. And yeah Kirby you are likely to be right when you guess almost half the list to be scum. Chick's reaction and posts so far are weird. Kirby feels odd. And waffles seems helpful and meme-y which leads me to think they are town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to jump and say*

What you mean by me feeling odd? I'm only saying these 3 could be scum cause Chick and Seroja both claimed and waffles kinda feels like town waffles to me.

Chick and seroja did not role claim lol, and you feel odd as usual. You seem scummy and town because you just always do early in the game. But I do agree on waffles

I have patients at 8:30, 9:30 and 1 so I will be back later tonight

Back