• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Night 0

Nobody was lynched you have 24 hours to send in all actions to muah

who you think is other scum then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and your reads feel vague to me. Can you try and put something about each player in the game?

hunny been there and done that.

I'm on mobile so I'd struggle to use colour codes but

Kirby: orange because I'm pretty certain you're scum, and you're bribing people into believing you because you're anxious that you're gonna get called out

Chick: Red. Very possibly using sickness as an excuse to lurk and stay in scum chat, reads took over half an hour to post for some reason, probably fabricating a feud between herself and Kirby to avoid suspicion that they're a pact.

Toads: orange at this point due to all the filler arguments against Kirby, hasn't posted anything of substance/non-obvious for the past few hours.

Dolby: Green. Exactly how he usually acts as Town, I'm in no question over that.

Seroja: I guess there's a chance but honestly I don't think she's putting enough effort into this game to be scum. Lazy Townie attitude.

okay Bowie seeing you have 2 other people as scum and you're sure I'm scum do you think 1 Kirby/Toads scumteam makes sense or a Chick/Kirby scumteam.

hunny been there and done that.
Seroja: I guess there's a chance but honestly I don't think she's putting enough effort into this game to be scum. Lazy Townie attitude.

This last part of your reads just feel wishy washy to me imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are you not so sure?

Good morning.
Night time now.
But wow.
I'll need to eat breakfast and come back.

damn toads I'm jealous.

Hmm how does me not putting enough effort in the game means I'm not scum? the fact that u see it as lazy town attitude means u somehow know I'm town or smtg.

I still hv Dolby/Kirby/Chick as town leans. But I may be wrong. I'll do a quick ISO when I'm on the comp (have been on mobile the whole time).

- - - Post Merge - - -

@toads, what is your top scum team pick at this point? And is there anything that you feel is amiss with Dolby? You're the only person who doesn't town read him, so I'd like to see your perspective of him.

you think I staged that argument with Kirby? like the whole thing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

side note: please admire all my feathers
<-----

It seems really orchestrated, honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby told you off in scum chat for filler posts and you two planned an argument.

why are you not so sure?

I'm 100% certain about everything I've said about Seroja.

It seems really orchestrated, honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby told you off in scum chat for filler posts and you two planned an argument.

Honestly I don’t really think that the argument was fake, I’m just confused about Kirby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Between Bowie and Kirby:
Their relationship and talks through the game feels like they are not a scumteam, but I am still getting feelings that they are.
By the way, I don?t like Bowie's poor reasoning towards me.
?She?s definitely using hospital as an excuse even though I don?t even know how she?s even sick and I don?t know anything so I?m just assuming this and she took half an hour to write a reads post on MOBILE and I think that this is pretty scummy so yea?
Anyways. This is his most recent reads post, and this is what he said about Kirby:
Kirby: orange because I'm pretty certain you're scum, and you're bribing people into believing you because you're anxious that you're gonna get called out.
Okay, the bribing reason makes sense. I?m not really sure if a Scum Mate would point this out, but this could just be a master plan for him to fit in with the others.
I just woke up. Gotta handle chores again. But Kirby's bribe convinced me he's scum, personally. If I said the same thing, you'd probably think the same as well. If this were a normal set-up, he'd be lynched for it.
This is before his reads post. Still mentioned the bribe. Now, this is leading me to think that Bowie is putting Kirby up on the spotlight, and this is not a good Scum mate tactic. This is what Kirby said straight after:
who you think is other scum then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and your reads feel vague to me. Can you try and put something about each player in the game?
Kirby is simply criticising him on how his reads are vague and don?t explain much. I?m thinking that if they were scum mates, Kirby would probably tell him to put more effort into reads in the Scum Chat, not on the general thread.
I don't know why you decided to exclude me, Chick, but I voted no lynch hours ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Kirby that's a new low. Wtf.
A new low, says Bowie. Bowie was online during Kirby's TBT offer cheat thing to me, so I guess he would?ve said something on the Scum Chat to Kirby. It doesn?t seem like it, because in the previous posts he was putting Kirby up on the spotlight because of it.
I appreciate the fact you're so enthusiastic all of a sudden, but I've already done two reads and they're exactly the same as each other and if anything they're just increasing their intensity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also bribing people into thinking you're innocent is the scummiest thing I've seen all day honestly
Okay, this draws me to the conclusion that I don?t think that Kirby and Bowie are Scum together, they are more like enemies in game. I?m not saying that either Bowie or Kirby can?t be scum, one of them could be scum, but to be honest, I?m leaning towards Bowie. In Ness' other game, Bunker Hill, Kirby was extremely suspicious and he was my number 1 scumread and I had so much reasoning to put against him, but it turned out that he was Town. I?m not gonna 100% rely on meta, though, so Kirby is still a scum option.

NOTE TO COP: investigate Bowie please
I definitely know who to sus if he?s Town

@seroja

Dolby/Bowie or Dolby/Kirby

Dolby is playing much differently than last game, as he is a very consistent player, I really had to ISO to see some discrepancies in him. But first, the whole leading a No Lynch thing means nothing. In fact scum dolby would be pushing for that more than ever publicly so that he could get town credit from everyone, just as he is successfully doing. The fact that he dedicated so many posts to it is also what piques my attention. When Dolby is town he hyper focuses on certain people, like Kirby in Bunker Hill and Dad in Mystic Messenger. Because he wants to figure out their alignment, but here he is skipping around from people to people and seems more focused on what he is saying, because he doesn't want to get scum-read.

There are 4 posts mainly telling people to not stray from voting no lynch.
Moving on to the content of his posts

Dolby said:
His recent reactions to Toads. Toads comment on the kill felt off as waffles, purely off the night discussion, was most towny to everyone, and he himself notes that (and the hardclaim). But Kirby's line of questioning just feels weird. I currently have Toads>Kirby in scumminess rn, and I can better explain later

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify, I have a Toads/Bowie team as more likely than you/Kirby

There is a lot of change of whose sus in his posts since the start, which in of itself isn't bad, but he doesn't give much reasoning for the changes in suspects he has. Look back at Bunker hill or Mystic Messenger and he gives reasoning on literally any change of thought he has, but in this game the only defense he is giving is for being less active and his effort, even though no one is concerned about it or giving him crap for it.

I think he is being low key suspicious, and I think he is scum for sure this time.
As for his partner, well I think we all know my view on Kirby at this point. And I could see Dolby telling Kirby to do something to piss me off, to try to get me to go ballistic and look bad in the thread and it worked so I will give him that.

Bowie is being distant from like everyone I feel like, it definitely reads as scummy, and I don't know how the heck you can think that I would stage my whole feud with Kirby tbh. Also Kirby would not be telling anything in scum chat that I would listen to... But if Bowie thinks it feels orchestrated it might be because Dolby forced Kirby to goad me

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chick what are your current reads on everyone as a whole?

- - - Post Merge - - -

in fact I want to see reads from everyone. and what you think about the no lynch and how the day process went

thanks toads, I'll look into that when ISO Dolby. I'm reading up on past games because you've been scum in so many games that we've been in together that it might be clouding my judgement.

I'm 100% certain about everything I've said about Seroja.

How your reads on Seroja isn't very sure cause you say there is a slight chance she could be scum, but then you say she is lazy town. So I take that you're kinda wishy washy.

Chick - Definitely has come up the ranks from my last reads, but they seem actively trying and playing like they have nothing to hide. Clearly they have a lot of stuff going on irl, but the fact that they want to still join in each day shows their genuine-ness to me. Idk how Bowie can say you are using it to coast and AtE, because you are doing more than Bowie tbh.

Dolby - I just posted all my thoughts about him, I want to see how he reacts to my points on him, but I'm most likely to vote for him tomorrow.

Bowie - says I'm staging my beef with Kirby which is absolute rubbish. Came in early and said there "wasn't enough content" when there definitely was. These two make you feel like lazy town actually, but the fact that you are calling out other people for being lazy town (Seroja of all people) is hypocritical too. The pokes at Chick are just cruel tbh. But I can see all of these as Bowie just being a callous and bad player.

Kirby - the interactions between kirby and dolby are minimal at best. They seem to poke at each other without really getting into much content so I definitely can see a connection. Kirby's terrible case to try to frame me as scum was absolutely terrible and I could see Dolby telling him to make up some case about me to ruffle my jimmies.

Seroja - seroja is easy to pick out as scum, she even says it herself. So I don't know why me being able to pick up on that makes me so scummy back.... but I always know when you are town and you are definitely town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks toads, I'll look into that when ISO Dolby. I'm reading up on past games because you've been scum in so many games that we've been in together that it might be clouding my judgement.

I mean yeah I get it, I'm essentially a scumlord at this point. And I started this game with a such a sour note, I don't blame everyone for wanting to lynch on day 1 tbh. Hopefully cop doesn't choose me because we really need to find a scum

My reads are the same but a little sus has gone onto Seroja because now that I’ve cut off the Kirby and Bowie scum team, I’m either thinking:
• Seroja/Kirby
• Seroja/Bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it could also be

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Disregard this pls lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll need to collect everything about Bowie though

townleans:
Dolby- seems to be helping a lot and I don't think he would no lynch as scum, I think he is good enough to try and push for a lynch on someone.
Seroja- Still think flavor role is a town slip and you seem to be making lots of content. When you're scum you sit back and let town lynch
Chick- has seem very helpful and she doesn't seem to be making lots of cases on who she sus, in last game I saw lots oo big posts trying to put sus on someone but don't see it.
Nulls:
Toads- I feel like your post on Dolby didn't feel like you had AtE in it. Last game you used AtE in trying to get Farobi lynched and that was because you were super close to winning but don't see that, this was from SK madness. I still think SK is different from being maf but I'm using this as a guide.
scumlean:
Bowie- has made vague reads and feels wishy washy to me. And attacking Chick for being sick and eating lunch. Not giving them a free pass is different from attacking them cause they are sick/eating.

I'm likely going to vote for Bowie on D2

Well, honestly, my Top 2 Scums are Bowie/Seroja.
Here?s the combination list:

Bowie/Kirby
I proved that their huge argument and putting each other on the spotlight lead to them not being scum together. Their argument can?t have been staged because they were desperately trying to lynch each other, something scum mates won?t do.
Kirby/Seroja
This could be real, but they really don?t show enough connection in game. Seroja townread him, and I sorta do too, because in Bunker Hill Mafia, he was so so so so so scummy and I thought I had busted him but it turned out that he was Town. Kirby is just a very scummy person in particular. So I?m gonna cross this combination out.
Bowie/Seroja
This is the only team that still stands. This was actually my first Scum combination thought, but I couldn?t get enough evidence to back this up, so I scratched the idea. But in the process of elimination, this is what comes up. So Seroja scumleaned him but Bowie townleaned her. This could be a typical Scum tactic. To not jump on the bandwagon and to have completely different thoughts and not always townlean your scum mate. It was funny, because at N0, they both introduced themselves and completely vanished for the rest of the night. They were probably in scum chat, looking at who to kill. Waffles' doctor claim was obvious, and also on the bottom of his doctor claim was his potential scums list, which had Bowie on it. This was also an attempt to frame me.
Now, whoever the Cop is, please, oh please, investigate Bowie.
His investigation would give us the most information.
If Bowie returns as a Townie, then I?m going to be looking back at Seroja/Kirby team.
If Bowie returns as a Scum, then Town should lynch Seroja.

Kirbystarship said:
And attacking Chick for being sick and eating lunch.
I agree, it does seem stupid that he was attacking me for eating. His arguments were poor as well. He was also blaming me for spending too much time on making a reads post when I clearly stated that I was on mobile. He says that the fact that I?m in hospital is an excuse for me as scum to lurk and coast, while clearly he?s lurking behind and his posts are completely useless and has bad content.

Kirby

Chick

Toads

Seroja

Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love how everyone i've been accusing has automatically set me out as scum. please be more creative.

Back