• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

source.gif

Thanks for everything, Toads. You're a star. <3

Whoops I'm sorry that happened Ness, I hope you get things sorted out. Thanks for hosting!

Gg Toads and Bowie, that was a pretty bold move and you guys carried it out well. If the third person wasn't me you could have won.

Hugs to Toads because you've been scum so many times poor you ):

I will say that it was an extreme pleasure to be scum with Bowie and sorry I am automatically sussed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I'm sorry that happened Ness, I hope you get things sorted out. Thanks for hosting!

Gg Toads and Bowie, that was a pretty bold move and you guys carried it out well. If the third person wasn't me you could have won.

Hugs to Toads because you've been scum so many times poor you ):

I EFFING KNOW... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

honestly there was no way with all that sus that we could've talked our way out, and so I came up with the idea to claim cop first and I will say that Bowie did a great job with it, communicated extremely well, and was just a great partner

- - - Post Merge - - -

also here is scum chat
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GxtdAVcxw8Cz

I sort of nailed my guess

Btw Bowie I think this was your first scum game, you did pretty well ngl

I eally miss Town!Toads because ur a valuable town member. And yes I agree, Bowie was very convincing indeed, his tone was so confident and natural.

I sort of nailed my guess

too bad you died n1... get rekt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I eally miss Town!Toads because ur a valuable town member. And yes I agree, Bowie was very convincing indeed, his tone was so confident and natural.

I miss town! toad too tbh... I would like some sort of blue role for once, I haven't had one since vigilante in overwatch :(
although I think from here on out, I'm just going to be auto scum-read just for existing

Bowie is kind of obvious scum but hey he did a great job tho esp the cc xD

Chick was my cop read, and I thought that it was obvious, so the townread on them was to make it look like I was cop

Then I began to doubt myself, and then I had to replace

the game is small so once you have confident town reads it's easier to find the mafioso.

HAH GG BOWIE & TOADS
This was a fun game.
Thanks Seroja for easily helping Town haha
Also shoutout to Waffles for being the best doctor

first time tunneling scum lol.

Most of them are on townies

I will stand by that your reasoning for doing it was piss-poor. Tunneling for "lurking" and "effort" like that was really annoying straight up. And I deadpan showed you that what you were saying was absolutely wrong, had no actual evidence behind it, and your response each time was that I was using AtE.... honestly if I was town I would've thought 1000000% you were scum and as a scum when you had literal no basis for tunneling me that hard, it was annoying as hell

- - - Post Merge - - -

and its going to bite you in the ass more times than it is actually going to work, you picked me because "I'm always scum" and thats it, you got lucky... and I stand by that every day of the week in this game

I will stand by that your reasoning for doing it was piss-poor. Tunneling for "lurking" and "effort" like that was really annoying straight up. And I deadpan showed you that what you were saying was absolutely wrong, had no actual evidence behind it, and your response each time was that I was using AtE.... honestly if I was town I would've thought 1000000% you were scum and as a scum when you had literal no basis for tunneling me that hard, it was annoying as hell

- - - Post Merge - - -

and its going to bite you in the ass more times than it is actually going to work, you picked me because "I'm always scum" and thats it, you got lucky... and I stand by that every day of the week in this game

I won't do that again, I only did it cause I was worried.

Back