Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

I?m thinking Kirby is trying to run away from the blame after my correct theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn post glitch :rolleyes:

That is not what you said earlier though........ so now you are just trying to cover up whatever you said earlier.

I feel like we'll going nowhere with this convo and in this post

You put more effort when town imo. But I haven't seen you try and push for a lynch, you usually try and push for a lynch very early like Amazon in Bianca game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: No lynch

I didn't say you push a lynch very early as town BTW.

Kirby said:
You put more effort when town imo. But I haven't seen you try and push for a lynch, you usually try and push for a lynch very early like Amazon in Bianca game.

why you lying

BTW your theory is wrong and I can prove it if you lynch me.

We're going for a No Lynch.
But I’ll prove that the theory is correct by (hopefully) persuading the cop to investigate you and trust me:
You’ll return as scum. Good luck in trying to defend that.

I think there’s 4 votes for NL;

No lynch
Dolby
Toads
Seroja
Kirby

Haven’t voted
Chick

Isn’t that maj?

Lemme rephrase this;
I think there’s 4 votes for NL;

No lynch
Dolby
Toads
Seroja
Kirby

Haven’t voted
Chick
Bowie

Isn’t that maj?
I forgot about one of my scumleans that haven’t voted.

I'm outside I'll be back. If toads is actually town in this game then who is maf? Also tf chick what did I claim? I said I'm my fav role and that could literally be anything.

I'm outside I'll be back. If toads is actually town in this game then who is maf? Also tf chick what did I claim? I said I'm my fav role and that could literally be anything.

I didn’t say you claimed, I actually even said that there’s a possibility of you being sarcastic as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, in ABD

WE'RE PLAYING FOR MONEY NOW LOL

Back